Baker Mayfield 2020 | Page 15 | Barking Hard

Baker Mayfield 2020

How many games has he won?.. 1?... No Id say Burrow is far behind..... Baker isn't playing lights out.. So according to most you.. He flat out sucks is what you are basically saying... You people are fucking ridiculous...!!!!
Not what anyone on this board is saying about Baker. Including me.

Wins are a team stat, not a single player stat, unless they are basically the sole reason for either. So again, still sounds like you have not watch much if any of Burrows play, outside of the Browns game (where in his second start looked more the part of a franchise QB than Baker). Now we will see where Burrow is 1 and 2 years from now. Same with the kid in SD who has looked the part as well. You have any examples of what Burrow seems far behind Baker at, other than the team stat of Ws this year?

burrow has a high ceiling
baker? not so much
who is better today? baker
the real question is who is still playing in the NFL come 2022?

I see the ravens just signed DE yannick
holy sh&t how good do these D have to be? goddamn!
we are in trouble If we think we can run the ball vs the steelers or the ravens in the near future
If we are going to compete in this division? we need a few things
1-outstanding D
2-great running game
3-franchise QB (ideally a top 5 QB in the NFL)

or forget it.
Well Balt traded for Ngakoue, who is only on a one year deal. Certainly makes the next game against Balt even more daunting

Not what anyone on this board is saying about Baker. Including me.

Wins are a team stat, not a single player stat, unless they are basically the sole reason for either. So again, still sounds like you have not watch much if any of Burrows play, outside of the Browns game (where in his second start looked more the part of a franchise QB than Baker). Now we will see where Burrow is 1 and 2 years from now. Same with the kid in SD who has looked the part as well. You have any examples of what Burrow seems far behind Baker at, other than the team stat of Ws this year?

EXPERIENCE!!... He has very little.. 6 games is a rather small sample size to be pulling him ahead of Baker... It just tell me.. You are STUPID!

He has none of that left. No pride, no dignity. No confidence.
good lord did he die?
baker is our 2020 QB.I dont think keenum would be much better
I hope this kid gets super pissed and comes out dangerous
but one thing is certain.he is going to have to play like the devil to get that big $ option come may 2021
he's playing for his life now.10 games left
ravens and steelers to come
LETS GO!

So,reports coming out of berea are saying baker looks visibly hurt and may not play
smart move to sit him IMO
he's going to need everything he's got to face pitt and balt down the schedule
his career is at stake.

that NFC east post got me thinking
how many teams in the NFL have always been competitive for the last 20 years?
I got 4 teams - green bay,new england,pittsburg and baltimore (even could argue longer than 20) thats 12 SB's in 20 years BTW
only really had down years when the QB was hurt (pitts won 9 games with no ben 2019)
but 2 of those teams have annual monster D's and live in our division
Its a big reason why the browns have struggled for the last 20 years that people overlook

you cannot run the ball vs balt or pitt

Last edited:
EXPERIENCE!!... He has very little.. 6 games is a rather small sample size to be pulling him ahead of Baker... It just tell me.. You are STUPID!
And with that additional experience the guy with 6 starts seems to be able to read a defense, anticipate throws, and see the field better than the guy with the more games. Not sure that example really helps your stance....

Top Bottom