Cavaliers - 2022-23 season | Page 14 | Barking Hard

Cavaliers 2022-23 season

Even if Love recovers his shot, the bigger problem is him being a defensive liability, especially against the pick and roll
I think I could find stories about that from 10 years ago. for sure since he came to the Cavs. there's that LOL

edit.
Jul 24, 2014

Last edited:
Biggest Question on KLove does he Love the Game ? after making $240 mil
he would only make 3 to top's 10 mil next year. Likely the min. he could pick up extra in LA doing side stuff being a Laker.

WTF was that ?

They just came out like no big deal here tonight. yep short handed again, but we are most likely going to play these Knicks in a couple of weeks. then in the 4th just gave up. not the way to play @ home.
Not the punch in the face I was looking for.

Go Cavs

LeVert came thru in the 4th. he played well the whole game but we don't win that game without him.
coach tossed out a new/different set last night with Caris bring up the ball then a weakside pass to Garland from Mobley for a open 3. that's on film.

Having Allen back was big.

We are not as deep as we’d like.
This is why I'm not opposed to trading Garland... Package him and a 1st and get a real honest to goodness big man to protect the paint and seal the basket... Let Okoro keep developing his shot And let LeVert stay in his role... Keep Rubio in the role of ball distributor until a younger , better option comes along... That's how I see it right now...

This is why I'm not opposed to trading Garland... Package him and a 1st and get a real honest to goodness big man to protect the paint and seal the basket... Let Okoro keep developing his shot And let LeVert stay in his role... Keep Rubio in the role of ball distributor until a younger , better option comes along... That's how I see it right now...
Garland value is much higher than that, and would not require giving up a pick to move him.

Move Garland and they have no starting PG, and lose 20+ points a night in scoring.

Days of honest to goodness big man who protect the rim left the NBA close to a decade ago. Oh, Mobley and Allen are considered as two of the best rim protectors in the league.

Last edited:
Who is that player ?
Embiid ?
Can't argue that trade. but if they don't go for it who else ?

I would hate to lose anyone from this build. a 50 win team is not easy for this franchise. I'm far short of a cap Wizard, but if we could added a bench scorer in the off season... Joy Joy. the 6th & 7th players on many teams are Soo important and hard to come by. make no mistake this is a good team but not a Great one. Great ones have a Player who can over come poor bench play but not terrible play. a bench that loses games is so poisonous to a team. can be costly to the Coach. this seems very clear to JB, He's not going to let bench players get him fired.

Garland value is much higher than that, and would not require giving up a pick to move him.

Move Garland and they have no starting PG, and lose 20+ points a night in scoring.

Days of honest to goodness big man who protect the rim left the NBA close to a decade ago. Oh, Mobley and Allen are considered as two of the best rim protectors in the league.
Garland is too erratic and to desperate and careless at times... Mobley and Allen are twigs.. I don't dislike them , they're good players... Just not the long term answer in my eyes......

Garland is too erratic and to desperate and careless at times... Mobley and Allen are twigs.. I don't dislike them , they're good players... Just not the long term answer in my eyes......
I would respectfully disagree. Garland, while I can see what you're saying about him, is still an All-Star type of talent.
Do not get rid of talented players is GM rule #1.

Spida saves a dozen for the 4th to get us to 50 Wins !

Yep 50 wins is BIG for our team it's only the 4 th time we've done it (LBJ delete). the only time without Lenny Wilkins/Embry. those 3 guys are HOF'ers. in 42 seasons. Spida looks to be a future HOF'er. can he get better ? Allen think he's peaked. Garland & Mobley are likely to get better. Mobley to me looks a All-Star every year.( Giannis likely keep him from being a starter from the east. with this new format etc)

Point is we got 4 Players. Spida the oldest at almost 27. our future look pretty good. nowhere near time to tinker with them.
i so want these guys to win it once at least. if you don't no HOF for you. ask Price,Brad,Larry,Hot Rod.
Bucks got a Short window as do the 76ers. Boston I hate'em.

Do you like these Play'in games ?

Back in the 2020 bubble it was ok. but it should have ended there. 16 teams in the playoffs were enough. it just cheapens the 82 game season too much. one of these years a team that won 10 less games will advance. it's a game of match-up's. guess all sports are, but with so few players it can happen easier. and some teams just Always play close. take the Browns And Steelers mostly they are a better team yet we win one anyway once in awhile. familiarity.

He's more done than KLove!
Tired Over It GIF by Jonas Mosesson

We got the Knicks. the good is they too have no playoff experience together. The bad we went 1-3 against them this year. the last game not close. our bench blew one other game. What is BJ thinking with LeVert ? does he start or come off the bench ?
the bench needs him the pickings are few and scary at worse. just hope they don't lose us games.

We have home court gotta keep that from the get go.
Go Cavs

Top Bottom