Cavaliers - 2022-23 season | Page 17 | Barking Hard

Cavaliers 2022-23 season

All reports were Love requested a release so he could see minutes he was not seeing or they were planning to give him.

I am far more vexed by the changing of what was working on Jalen, the offense that seems to only have high pick and roll with no other movement, and at most importantly/impactful the sheer number of missed wide open shots

Kevin had no intention of promoting BLM.

Enjoy this shit show while it lasts.

CLE has gone full woke.
What does that mean ?

Heat 2020

PRVGP633VVA4ZC5KDFDKBOGF4U.jpg

Similar to the Indians/Guardians the Cavs are also in turmoil internally.

We weren’t going to win a championship with KL on the roster so my venting can end.

Tell you the truth I’m not sure where I was headed with that lol…

I could've said some stuff the past week(seems longer) that I might regret. thus I said little. but now here I go.

Coaching in the series _ what could've JB done different ? he had little to work with bench wise. that needed to be worked out in season, it was not. he wanted to keep LeVert on the bench but he was/is our 5th best player. add in he was ready for the moment unlike the other 4 players. he stepped up in game 2 40 minutes 24 points etc defacto starter. minus those 24 points the Knicks bench outscored us 143 - 78. that's hard to overcome. LeVert was the only player not to disappoint.

Donovan Mitchell - was not the Superstar we seen this year, let alone the better playoff player he has been in the past.
game 2 he played different than I'd ever seen him. controlling the ball trying to make sure we won, dropping 13 assists. not repeating that performance.

Darius Garland - get some constanisy

Evan Mobley - get some constanisy. stop getting pushed around. learn a lesson.

Jarrett Allen - too old to learn. trade him for ___________

Koby Altman done something Bron couldn't do, got me rooting for the Heat. congratulations Koby.

KLove had another solid playoff game win. a plus 12 while only scoring 4 points. some of his famous long outlet passes. not letting some Knicks out rebound him also with 9 in only 23 minutes. along with 4 nice assists.

Yes Koby you could learn how to run a team from how the Heat get it done. 7 undrafted players getting minutes. doing all this without 2 key players in these playoffs.
that reminds me I forgot to bring up in my last post that our Cavs went into the playoffs Healthy, not that it helped.

No one understands the idiocy of thinking CLE having Love would have changed anything for CLE this past season or post season
Here's what I'm saying ..............the only answer Koby, JB and the FO had was Danny Green.
the likelihood of KLove clobbering Brunson and taking him out of the Series like he did Giannis..... not a for sure thing. the fact is KLove should've stayed a Cav till he could've got more $$ somewhere else or better retired. why in hell we can't have that ONCE ?
good luck finding such a well rounded player next year Koby.

Doc Rivers has lost an NBA record, 32 close out games.

Doc Rivers has lost an NBA record, 7 series when leading 3-2.

Doc Rivers has lost an NBA record, 10 game 7’s.

Doc Rivers has lost an NBA record, 12 series when holding a series lead.

When will people stop giving him flowers for the BOS big 3 title 15+ years ago, which was only one championship. KG, Ray, and the Truth had far more to do with that title than Doc

Top Bottom