Cavaliers - 2022-23 season | Page 18 | Barking Hard

Cavaliers 2022-23 season

Doc Rivers has lost an NBA record, 32 close out games.

Doc Rivers has lost an NBA record, 7 series when leading 3-2.

Doc Rivers has lost an NBA record, 10 game 7’s.

Doc Rivers has lost an NBA record, 12 series when holding a series lead.

When will people stop giving him flowers for the BOS big 3 title 15+ years ago, which was only one championship. KG, Ray, and the Truth had far more to do with that title than Doc
Doc a Great Guy good coach. but not special. like Phil,Pat or his student Spo.
yet the 76ers not playing better not on him.

Doc a Great Guy good coach. but not special. like Phil,Pat or his student Spo.
yet the 76ers not playing better not on him.
Right with you. 76ers in three years with Doc are no better or different than the 3 years before. There is culpability as an organization, as well as the players, but Doc certainly didn't bring any difference for culture or on court performance by the players. The great coaches do that. Doc has shown over and over at his stops that he is good enough to take talent as far as talent alone can be taken.

Right with you. 76ers in three years with Doc are no better or different than the 3 years before. There is culpability as an organization, as well as the players, but Doc certainly didn't bring any difference for culture or on court performance by the players. The great coaches do that. Doc has shown over and over at his stops that he is good enough to take talent as far as talent alone can be taken.
Books might be written about this 76ers era. I'm not doing it here. This has always been a players league/game. due to the small size of a team. some players shine some nights. fewer player shine every night. no coach can fix that in a older player by the time a player is 24 25 they can fine tune their game, but the animal desire to win is finished by then.
I thought a few years ago Embiid had IT but looks like I was wrong. Harden has been a fake #1 player since he left OKC. he's #2 at best. Ben Simmons does he love the game as much as You ?

Doc could stir that pot for the next decade it will smell the same.

It hit me the other night are we watching the last games of LBJ ?

He literally gets up everyday and prepares to win the Championship. imo those days have passed. he can't get better players than this, he can't pull any rabbits out of the hat. yep there's Bronny. can he just be a Circus act to full fill that goal ? I don't think so

Hot takes of the day.
Nikola Jokić - is now a all time great. they put him up on a wall of players who have played twice as many games.with similar stats. just six months ago he was a regular season 2 time MVP that could not win in the playoffs. and picked on for it.
so now he's on a nice run. enjoy the moment but don't lose your mind. people

Top Bottom