BARKING HARD Member Introductions and Map... Please drop in and say hello! | Page 37 | Barking Hard

BARKING HARD Member Introductions and Map... Please drop in and say hello!

Hey fellas! Excited to jump on board with you all. Big Browns fan from the Sandusky (Cedar Point) area.

Been a fan since ‘99. I was only 2 years old when Modell went Modell. First game in 2000. I was at the Dwayne Rudd game, the Myles helmet game, and stayed a fan for everything in between.
Just looking for a place to talk some Browns football, and figured that joining before this coming season was a good time. Look forward to talking to you all!

Welcome!

Hey fellas! Excited to jump on board with you all. Big Browns fan from the Sandusky (Cedar Point) area.

Been a fan since ‘99. I was only 2 years old when Modell went Modell. First game in 2000. I was at the Dwayne Rudd game, the Myles helmet game, and stayed a fan for everything in between.
Just looking for a place to talk some Browns football, and figured that joining before this coming season was a good time. Look forward to talking to you all!
How do you like your pizza?

Yo long suffering and insanely loyal Cleveland Brownies. I say that to say this - now we all know the definition of insanity!!! I'm Richie, the Brownie_Elf, which is the REAL MASCOT of the Cleveland Browns - not a fukkin orange helmet!!! My first game was the 1964 championship win. I was a Browns fan for life thereafter.

The Browns were the pre-eminent franchise in the NFL from 1950 - 1972 before the coaching and GM dysfunction began. The Browns were so good for so long that even the last 20+ years of continuous losing has not resulted in the Browns franchise having a historically losing record!!! I have seen most of those wins.

I love the Browns colors. Orange, brown, white. I love the helmet. Simple. When I played electric football as a kid, I painted my team in Cleveland Browns colors. Paul Brown and Jim Brown represent the Browns to me. Period. Did I mention my last name is Brown? LOL. Just kidding.

My favorite player not named Brown is Gary Collins. I think he has gotten shit treatment and was a 1960s All Decade Team player and should today be in the Hall of Fame. If you agree, write to the HOF committee. Gary Collins was a star of the 1960s as a wide receiver and punter PLUS he was MVP of the 1964 Championship game. He deserves the recognition. To NOT do so is a disservice to his service and the memories he gave us diehard Brownie Elfs.

Anyway, here is the point: If I were a Browns executive, I would require the Browns to always wear white/brown jerseys with orange pants. They win more often in that color combination than any other. AND - I would require a logo on the sleeves of the Brownie Elf rushing the football. If we keep the Browns orange helmet fine - but the Elf logo represented the pure form of its traditional roots. At the 1964 championship game, I was awestruck that all of the Browns were wearing the Brownie Rushing Elf logo on their parkas. It was awesome. Everyone loves an Elf.

As an 8 year old child at his first Browns game - a championship game - I love that Cleveland Brownie Rushing Elf for life.

Hello everyone!

I'm Browns fan from the other side of the Atlantic, more precisely, from Portugal.

I'm relatively new to "American" football, as here in Portugal the game isn't that popular and the "other" football reigns supreme. I started watching in the mid 2000s when I had a chance to catch a game on TV and I became intrigued by it. Thanks to Madden and the internet, I started to understand the game (still learning) and I fell in love with it, and somehow with the Browns, too. 😛

Nowadays I don't miss a single game and I'm hoping that I can make it to Cleveland one day and watch a Browns game live at the stadium.

Go Browns!

Hello everyone!

I'm Browns fan from the other side of the Atlantic, more precisely, from Portugal.

I'm relatively new to "American" football, as here in Portugal the game isn't that popular and the "other" football reigns supreme. I started watching in the mid 2000s when I had a chance to catch a game on TV and I became intrigued by it. Thanks to Madden and the internet, I started to understand the game (still learning) and I fell in love with it, and somehow with the Browns, too. 😛

Nowadays I don't miss a single game and I'm hoping that I can make it to Cleveland one day and watch a Browns game live at the stadium.

Go Browns!
WELCOME! I was just having a chat with a friend the other day about moving to Portugal, apparently a lot of ex pats there.

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Top Bottom