Bdu | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Bdu

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. I think you are crazy.

That's fine because I think you're fucking retarded, and it explains why you're bouncing from forum to forum because everyone gets sick of your stupid thoughts.

I've heard a lot about you since I joined this board on occasions when TBB is mentioned. You carry no respect from anyone, tales of how fucking dumb you are have long been told, and you're already living up to that reputation wonderfully.

Dumb motherfucker, you either can't count or you're trying to grind your axe. Neither would shock me.

You are out of your fucking mind. The Browns tried to trade Joe Thomas last off season. Nobody would offer the Browns the second rounder they were asking for him. Only in Cleveland is Joe Thomas a great player. He's okay, that's it.

Literally kill yourself.

Sorry, but Peyton got hurt and never fully recovered. Brady is in as good of health as he's ever been. Granted, if Brady has off-season neck surgery this year, you can start comparing his chances of falling off the cliff to Manning's.

Across two seasons, just two seasons, he threw for over 10,000 yards and nearly 100 touchdowns AFTER his neck surgery but BEFORE his downfall. But, ya know, logic & shit.

Are you actually this fucking stupid, or are you just trying to impress me? Because, trust me, I am impressed.

You're an idiot. I've lashed my bandwagon to the Browns. It's not my fault you get blinders and make nonsensical arguments once you've given up on a player or decided a player is going to be the best QB in the world (Goff).

I told you Goff was going to be the first QB taken, and I think he's going to be a very good quarterback. Not sure how 'best QB in the world' comes into it. Goff was indeed the first QB taken, and it remains to be seen if he'll be good. He debuts this weekend.

I told you Kessler had a shit arm. You've spent months disagreeing, and he still hasn't done shit deep.

You should be thanking me for the education. Fuck you, and yo momma.

BDU what do you expect from someone who saw Johnny woman beater as an NFL caliber QB

Shut the fuck up. Don't jump on my nationality in one thread and then piggyback my points in another, you dumb motherfucker. I'd take a Manziel fan over an intolerant motherfucker ANY. FUCKING. DAY.

Hey dip shit, I didn't knock your nationality. Pointing out you were living on the otherside of the world unable to watch games in the late 90s is not knocking anyone being Australian. Get the jizz out of your eyes and read.

The fact I'm Australian has literally nothing to do with football. I'm done with dumb, uneducated fucks like you and Martin thinking that shit is acceptable. Fuck you, and the parents who raised your hick ass wrong.

I would say you should pay me rent for the space in your head but I don't take payments in kangaroo shit. Go throw your fucking spear some more, knuckledragging ape.

I didn't say shit because I deserved my ban, and it was a long time coming, but if I get banned for saying "fuck you" too many times I hope the fucking mods aren't going to continue to allow KoK to throw these racist comments around and get away with it. People have said a lot of shit on this board, but I've never seen racism thrown around this unapologetically, and I fucking hate racists.

For what it's worth, I'm of the understanding Dom isn't indigenous. Congratulations, you dumb motherfucker, you're ignorant twice over.

It's not crying or complaining IF you toss in homophobic and sexist manly man talk. You didn't know?

Let's also include the fact he's spent literally weeks now saying some of the most disgustingly racist things I've seen. At that point, the whole "standing up for myself" bullshit goes right out the fucking window. Only time that loser should stand up for himself is if it comes moments before kicking the fucking chair from under his feet.

I hear the abos he hangs with have some killer stuff

I think you'd find out about killer stuff realllllllll quick if you called someone an "abo" to their face. Take that shit into PM with KoKK, where it belongs.

Again, neither Australian poster is indigenous, so shit like that doesn't cut nearly as deep as you're hoping. It's ultimately just sad. Nice try, though.

Hey man no offense intended... I was trying to joke a bit. I dont know about the culture there nor did I know abo is a derogatory term... I just figured they were like some of my Rasta friends...living pretty basic natural laid back lives and smoke anything they can dry out and get in paper or a pipe. Didnt mean to offend you BDU. One thought...maybe some decaf?

All good mate.

Stop offending the Dindus, man.

Not sure what a "Dindus" is but it's probably the new racist quote of yours. Still crying that the coach and QB is black? I'm sure you brought it up at the Kristmas Klan rally after you fondled your retarded sister. Carry on, fuckhead, I love watching you make a fool out of yourself.

Just to set you straight on your ASSumption I said the same thing about Ogbah.

Wow, you are in dick mode tonight.

To be a dick, I'll go dig it up, because I know you mentioned it multiple times. You can keep hating on Garrett for character flaws while you suck off Johnny' Manziel's character in the mean time, fuckwit.

Hey, I was being nice and having a discussion. You accused me of not watching football and not knowing who Von Miller is. You can't go down that path, be an asshole, and expect me to not say something. All I did was try have a normal discussion. I'm sorry for calling you a fuckwit, now just stop being a fuckwit and we'll be all good.

I get that you're dissing him because I like him

Could have been a fun post to reply to but then you have to go and pull out the childish bullshit, as per usual.

I think it speaks volumes of your really fucked up pretentious attitude lately.

Someone doesn't like your guy? Must be personal(!) Someone doesn't like your guy? Everyone else but you loves him(!) Someone has their own opinion? But x beat writer, who I only care about because they agree with my opinion, says I'm right so I am(!)

You've become worse than AO. Enjoy talking to yourself just like him, you snide cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom