Brownsfan1956 | Page 5 | Barking Hard

Brownsfan1956

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that great call he made about Thomas being the NFL's most overrated OL and how we should have dumped him was epic.

Yup. Old AO was right as could be. Except when he wasn't.

I realize you have trouble reading past your bias but even a douchebag like you, Grey, knows this was about WR's. Or if you werent smart enough to know that, well you do now. No need to thank me. I'll make sure to type slowly in the future so you can follow along.

Hi Dangerdom, your brain is still defective isnt it? Such a shame the doctors cant find the right drug to help you get it together. One last thing would u please stop trying to send me naked pictures of your mom? I dont want to be your Daddy.

Gonna need more Percocet.

Try injecting it and save us all some misery. Just crush it and cook it up like heroin...the pain will end if you get the dosage right...try 10 or 12 of them to start with. Increase until desired effect is achieved.

A PSA from BF56

sorry to burst your bubble i have neither ...here ill give you the clap:clap2:
OMG that was your mom and sister...?ewwwww you are a sick mfer.I mean you went after that creampie viciously...thats just sick.

BTW no surprise you have no wife...you feminine types have issues like that. BTW whats that address again internet tough guy..... c'mon pussy put it out there or are you afraid of old BF56? You put the challenge out there...not man enough to follow through I suspect. :yes:

Go to FootballsFuture.com's Browns forum if you want to bitch endlessly about nothing.

What a nice suggestion. Thank you so much. Now heres one for you...get down on your knees and suck my dick. It takes me a while to cum but youll enjoy the experience. BTW your wife can watch...I know you like watching her..so fairs fair.:yes:

PFF is a joke for knownothings entertainment and chrissy sucks against the run. He is continually washed out 10-20 yds downfield which is useless. The guy is awful. Its same as last year when some dumbass kept telling us how Collins was a strength of the team. Stupid then stupid now. Some things never change.To sorta quote a Mr Gump stupid is as shep does and says.

You're gonna see how right right can be, my friend.
I'm not your friend and have no hope of you being right about anything. You have no idea what youre looking at when you do watch a game. Mosely is a seious upgrade over chrissy and truly I dont want either of them.Again youre too damn stupid to realize that ...to realize it youd have to shut your damn yap for at least a few seconds. What a dream that is.Spin that limpy....oh I forgot you dont understand that concept either. dunceduncedunce

Barking Hard board where everyone's a huge
No Shep youre a blowhard....an ego-maniacal blowhard at that. 20 Bullshit posts day in and day out hoping you guess something right. And yet it never comes. Your overblown ego far exceeds your knowledge of the Browns or football in general. And by the way wimpy thats not mean its honest. Like or dont its factual. Your posts are ridiculous and every year way off target. Why do you subject folks to your loquacious bullshit every day? Over Inflated ego I suspect.

Hey dananal shouldnt you be sitting somewhere crying over your dead mama whose rotting in the dirt? Thats old dananal...real old shes so old and cold shes farting dust. Yep the worms are eating her dried out corpse. Not an opinion A FACT. Sweet Dreams:rip:

I warned ya about starting shit with me...you enjoying it?

Shall we go back to draft relevant discussions now? You see dananal shemp talks all kinds of arrogant sounding shit and he's ALWAYS wrong. Thats a relevant fact, kinda like your mamas rotting corpse is a fact. You want to inject yourself into things that dont concern you. You get what you get. BTW the reason I disliked shemp initially was he is a racist cracker. Other assorted reasons exist but that is at the core. So dananal reb keep defending that POS.Youre obviously no better. He's wrong about football. He's wrong about race. He's wrong about pretty much everything. But for the current discussion he's wrong AGAIN THIS YEAR concerning talent evals and the draft.

When you got your first blow job
Well it wasnt my first but we didnt call your Mom the bukkake queen for no reason. I mean when she was alive she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. Damn I miss that! She was quite the cocksucker but alas....she's gone but I bet you'd give her a run for her money when it comes to sucking a mean duck.

Now listen dannyanal its obvious you have a mancrush on shemp and an unhealthy obsession with me and other real men here. You really shoul;d go troll the NAMBLA board. More your field of expertise. I cant stop you from obsessing with me, I mean I am a handsome old bastard but even I feel sorry for shemp. Your mancrush on him must be embarrassing even to a tool like shemp. It would be mentally healthy for you give up the mancrush and onsession. Just friendly advice you entitled little POS.

Please stop doing this:sploogeemote: while fantasizing about me BTW I'm sure shemp wishes you'd do the same with him.Have a good day danny anal.

your minions parrot the topic
You must be referencing your mancrush shemp. You're about his only minion left. So far as blowjobs You got great genetics from the queen of bukkake. So while homosexuality seems to be an obsession for you given your genetics its not shocking at all. Do you ofter fantasize about other men being engaged in gay activities? I suspect you do. Look danny anal its 2019 come on ot of the closet, its not much of a secret anyway most here know you have a mancrush on shemp. You could be the boards little rainbow warrior.

Of the many things you feel entitled to that should be included. Henceforth I shall reference you as "rainbow warrior"

So far as blowjobs You got great genetics from the queen of bukkake. So while homosexuality seems to be an obsession for you given your genetics its not shocking at all. Do you ofter fantasize about other men being engaged in gay activities? I suspect you do. Look danny anal its 2019 come on ot of the closet

Jesus. How much longer do you reckon we have until you're in an urn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom