Brownsfan1956 | Page 4 | Barking Hard

Brownsfan1956

Status
Not open for further replies.
And dawgfan your mancrush on this front office is only rivaled by jamies mancrush johnny fuckwad...get over it

The Browns lose 99-0. The whole team quits.

And then Brownsfan 1956 wakes up and realizes it was just his dream and the Browns are still playing hard and trying to win games even with a black head coach.

What a nightmare it's going to be for him win Hue turns this team into a winner.
Werent you proclaiming this same type of bullshit last year about johnny fuckwad being the future of the Browns? Yes you were....so lol your opinion carries enormous weight on here.

Now marty just what do you mean with a "black head coach"? You a klansman there boy? What kind of racist bs are you spewing anyway? In my book you just went from dumb and poorly informed to flat out cracker ignorant.

I think you'd find out about killer stuff realllllllll quick if you called someone an "abo" to their face. Take that shit into PM with KoKK, where it belongs.

Again, neither Australian poster is indigenous, so shit like that doesn't cut nearly as deep as you're hoping. It's ultimately just sad. Nice try, though.

Hey man no offense intended... I was trying to joke a bit. I dont know about the culture there nor did I know abo is a derogatory term... I just figured they were like some of my Rasta friends...living pretty basic natural laid back lives and smoke anything they can dry out and get in paper or a pipe. Didnt mean to offend you BDU. One thought...maybe some decaf?

Act your age old man.

Go fuck yourself decedent of criminals! Isnt this fun? I can do this for months third world Abo boy.

So in your response...You've never played the sport...you casually watch the game and you think in some weirdass world that affords you a meaningful voice? You're as delusional as your Nanus buddy

Hey dd, Dont you have a "roo" to cornhole abo boy?

Now as to the abysmal draft of day one...we got lazy, pathetic and who knows as our top three picks. We're fucked...permafucked that is.

Hope those walleye are still biting. :shrkemote:

Time to put the sign up

View attachment 630

I suggest you listen to the conference call with Garrett, the first overall pick. You know, the most important pick in the draft... Garrett himself said that he was assured by Hue himself that he was "his guy", re-affirmed by hue during the call after he spoke to sashi/berry. Hue was handed the phone and stated it again to assure him.

Damn Aboboy you have quite the fucking mancrush. Now go speakchucking and let people who know the game post uninterrupted by your rantings.... There has to be some dingos for you sodomize rather posting your tripe on here correct?

Read a post here maybe yesterday and need to respond

I was scrolling through the various posts and pissing contests on here the other day and came across a bit of moronicity that needs addressed.

A poster here who clutters the board with his talking head bullshit was giving Gabe a ration of shit bitching about the forum here. Now stop for a minute and think about that...... I'll wait.

OK here we go.

First of all IMHO this board is far better than any other Browns board out there. If you don't agree get the fuck out of here and go bore some other poor bastards with your stupid latest talking heads bullshit. At some point even your stupid ass has to realize you dont have any opinion of your own and you just repeat whatever the fucking "hot take" of the day is by somebody getting paid to say ridiculous shit to sell advertising.

Secondly, it doesn't cost a dime to join here or read whats written on this forum. So you have nothing invested financially...get the fuck outta here and dont come back. You have NO REASON to stay...it isnt like you bought a subscription numbnuts.

Third, The originator of this forum and the mods do invest their time keeping it going. They also invest in paying the associated fees with keeping it going. Your demeaning tone towards them simply means you are an asshole..and an ungrateful asshole at that.

Lastly and trust me there is more that I could and should say but for brevity... The words that describe you are ungrateful arrogant cuckold asshole. I threw cuckold in there because I am certain your wife runs your stupid ass. With that in mind why dont you show her your big man posts where you show an inordinate amount of disrespect for the guy who created this place and maintains it so REAL football fans can talk about the game and team they are passionate about. She'd probably make you stand in the corner while she and her boyfriend make the beast with two backs within mere feet of you.

So rant over for now and I well imagine this will begin my new development in Hell...but shit it was worth it to dress down a cuckold weak ass bitch like kj....whoops don't want to name names. Otherwise it could be considered a personal attack. Lord knows we wouldn't want to hurt someones poor little pussified feelings.

This has been a Public Service Announcement brought to you by BF56 and half a quart of Kessler's a drink for real men everywhere.

Appreciate the sentiments. However, I am a fan of the member you are getting after. The guy at the top is always the easiest target, I am used to that shit by now. :) Now off to Hell with you.

And yet you keep coming back.

Its amazing what punk ass cuckold bitches some posters are.

Now back to football. Having Bruce Smith come in is excellent strategy wise. If softie is everything some say he is Bruce can really help him make the transition. Clyde Simmons as an everyday influence is no small consideration either. If Garrett fails it's 100% on the guy he sees in the mirror.

Smith and Simmons were two very different DE's but between them they have everything any kid could possibly need coached up on. That is going to be interesting and I think Nassib may be a huge beneficiary of it also. Nice to see GGG have some world class help.

Hey BROWNSDOWNUNDER and dangerdom is it true that aussies is just pussies spelled with a "A"? I mean seriously you're both descendants of thieves, pedophiles, rapists and other unsavory savages dumped in a fucking wasteland by England. I dont get the arrogance you carry yourself with. I guess even those of questionable heritage and lineage have to keep posing in hopes it will mask the truth. oh well

My father used to describe having to try to avoid shooting you bastards as you were running from battle during WW2 so the American GI's could advance on the enemy.... So little laddies put a fresh tampon in and come and get some from the old man here. Fucking british cast offs...ancestors of human debris.
Hey trent, spellcheck that motherfucker. Or better yet trent get a job and stop living off the pimp who raped your whore mum.

Now back to "creampuff, while dr trent says its nothing(because well you know he is a resident expert on all things being in undergraduate school and all) it is a concern. Same foot 2 years running...old creampuff may never fully get right and that will provide you sunshine boys with the excuse you are so desperately grasping for

To the mods I didnt start this one...just giving as good as the limp wristed aussies tried to hand out.

1df suck my dick. I mean that in the best way possible of course. Keep taking the unicorn horn up your ass all you want. And of course keep on smiling sunshine!

Ah the memorie. :)

Insert the NFL narrator here:

It was a cold bitter December day 21 years ago. History in the making. The place? Municipal Stadium. The Cleveland Browns faced multiple enemies. Bone chilling humid air off Lake Erie, Art Modell, drunk unruly fans with gray skies.
And the happless Cincinnati Bengals not knowing what they're in for.

Recipe for a tailgating drunken mob filled Muni Stadium. The perfect storm created from free flowing alcohol. The box seats were no exception. The elites were drinking Scotch and Gin and Tonic that day for warmth as a tall beer and stadium dawg weren't good enough.

In the DawgPound that day was a different scene. They were drinking boiler makers and chasing with anger. Security were bystanders and joining in the fracus that was loyal fandom under the bitter skies and cold that blanketed Muni Stadium.

And then it happened without rhyme, reason or warning and would have a domino affect that would influence the elites in the box seats for a day although later they denied reports of their drunken behavior claiming Oliver North couldn't remember so neither could they when suddenly a fan in the DawgPound ( me) spilled a full beer all over another (my sister in law), and triggered dismantling of the stadium.

The fan was later interviewed by his brother and denied spilling the beer stating that would have been alcohol abuse. The ex sister in law still holds a grudge And because of the allegations, petitioned the courts for divorce as the elites in denial refused the petition to keep the name and colors in Cleveland.

The permanent affects can be seen in fans like Nickers and BF '56. But there are others in the closet waiting for that day a winner returns to the shores of Lake Erie and the old stadium and the fire on the Cuyahoga will no longer be referred to as "the mistake by the lake"

I am honored to be mentioned in such an excellent post. Thank you and thank you BF for the mention also, passion defines real Browns fans. It's also what separates us from zima drinking cuckold pussy boys.
Speaking of which....

Why would I want to get into a fight with a drunk at a game?
First things first, you would have get permission from "the hooker" to get your balls out of the mason jar...then somehow, somewhere you'd have to find the intestinal fortitude to have a go at someone. Oh and you would need to hand someone your zima to hold while you were getting your ass kicked. I hope that answered the question.:fuck:

Assholes every one of them...not a real leader in the bunch. Fuck these bitches and fuck sashi for not cutting or trading them today.

Oh and of course fuck every one of you who support this shit. Here is the solution for dealing with human debris such as them hangman long tree short rope. Problem solved.

Hammer, it wont. kjp is a cuckold asshole drunk. Nothing salvageable there. Did I mention he's an elitist(for no good reason) also? A true empty headed leftist.

EE this is me keeping it civil. Worst case theres a new bf56 condo in Hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom