Forum Upgrades | Page 19 | Barking Hard

Forum Upgrades

FYI you can now install BH to operate like an app ...if you have Android. Pretty sure iphone doesn't work with much of anything and if you have one you should just throw it in the trash, or sell.it to an unsuspecting soul. To install as an app, if you use chrome just click on the three dots at the top right and tap on add to home screen.

You should now be able to log in and/or connect your account to our discord server. It should auto sync your forum account with the discord server. Discord allows us to voice chat with each other. It may never be used, but test it out anyway. Click on your profile and then click on connected accounts.

Added 8 billion other things here and there as well. You may or may not notice any of them.

Added ability to embed:

ABC News, Amazon Product, audioBoom, Audiomack, Bandcamp, BBC News, Bleacher Report videos, Break, Brightcove, CBS News Video, CNBC, CNN, CNNMoney, CollegeHumor, Comedy Central, Coub, Dailymotion, Democracy Now!, dumpert, 8tracks, ESPN, Facebook, Flickr, Fox News, FOX Sports, Funny or Die, Gamespot, GameTrailers, Getty Images, Gfycat, Gifs.com, GitHub Gist (via custom iframe), Global News, GoFundMe, Google Drive, Google+, Google Sheets, Healthguru, Hudl, Hulu, HumorTV, IGN, IMDb, Imgur, Indiegogo, Instagram, Internet Archive, İzlesene, JW Platform, Kontinental Hockey League (КХЛ), Kickstarter, Libsyn, LiveCap, Liveleak, Livestream, Mail.Ru, Medium, Metacafe, Mixcloud, MLB, MRCTV, MSNBC, National Geographic Channel, National Geographic Video, NBC News, NBC Sports, NHL Videos and Highlights, NPR, The New York Times Video, Orfium, Pastebin, Pinterest, Plays.tv, Podbean, Prezi, Reddit threads and comments, Rutube, Scribd, SlideShare, SoundCloud, Sportsnet, Spotify, Steam store, Stitcher, Straw Poll, Streamable, Streamja, Team Coco, TED Talks, Telegram, The Atlantic Video, The Guardian, The Onion, TinyPic videos, TMZ, Trailer Addict, Tumblr, Twitch, Twitter, Ustream, VBOX7, Veoh, Vevo, Video Detective, Vimeo, Vine, VK, Vocaroo, Vox, Washington Post Video, WorldStarHipHop, The Wall Street Journal Online, XboxClips, Xbox DVR, Yahoo! Screen, Youku, YouTube.

Added the ability to opt in to get an email any time someone mentions you. I believe you can turn it off or on my opting into emails in your user preferences.

1603299719340.png

So if I tag @madmadworld for example, he would get an email letting him know. Not something I will use, as I get notifications on my cell phone, but may be useful for some.

Also implemented an awards system that doesn't seem to be working properly. It gave out 2 awards, but not the others. I can't figure out why. I may scrap it.

It's not saving money it's just driving more eyes to new topics. We have like three people who talk Cavs. Nobody ever looks anywhere other than. Browns section, that's how it's always been. It's a long off-season, hoping this bring more people to the discussion. Will see how it goes. Not hard for me to change it back.

These New Cav's are Special. We gotta give credit where credit is due. Thank you Koby Altman.
what a Great job he has done in 3 years. I thought when the season started we could go .500 or close enough to get a 8th seed if everything broke right. not if we lost Sexton & Ricky.

Not that Koby will ever read this but if I could give him any advice it would be careful of more changes in the club.
there are no Superstars on this club. could 1 or 2 become that ? sure but that would take some BIG ass winning. most NBA stars come in that way. Bird, Magic, Karem, LBJ etc Point is the wrong move now could screw up all your work Koby.

Wayne Embry built the last good team like this. he did so well till he fell in Love with Danny Ferry. the next Larry Bird.
while Ron Harper, was no MJ but he was ours. I always think if we kept Ronnie, Lenny would of figured out a way to win it all.
those guy were that good.

That's what I have too ...just a bit of a cough and this lingering lack of senses. Had a few brutal days though. When I finally felt well enough to get up and try to clean up dog messes etc, there went the lower back. Getting old sucks, especially when you have nobody but yourself to rely on. Using a cane now and feel 80 instead of 45. Ugh.

old man relax GIF

Top Bottom