Forum Upgrades | Page 22 |

Forum Upgrades

It's still not loading the video properly. I get a video player loading on the bottom of the post that indicates the video is loading up but no images are in the viewer. I see your video just fine and it appears to play it.

All my video does is load even after it indicates the video is loaded I click on it again and it re-loads.
 
So I tried uploading an old home video ...it did the same thing as yours ...but above I just uploaded a newer video that was made this year and it worked fine. It must not like old videos. Maybe try converting it through an online converter and see. Otherwise best bet would be upload to a video site and link it.
 
fixed a couple things that annoyed me for a while ...added a facebook browns sidebar since twitter no longer works, removed Chubb.

For some reason I can see the facebook feed on chrome but not on brave browser ...maybe you have to be logged into facebook.
 
Back
Top Bottom