King of Kings | Page 5 | Barking Hard

King of Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you fucks miss a whole lot of em till I say anything then all of a sudden start pulling posts. Unless of course mentally retarded fuckfaces repeatedly hurl insults and tie my name in with terrorist groups then you'll just lock the thread and let 'em stand. Yeah no favorites being played there AT ALL.

From someone who has his own exclusive resort in the Hell section of this board....Yep. Some animals are more equal. But if you hang in there it gets better. Just some advice from the resident grumpy old curmudgeon.

Talking QBs will be the primary fodder for any Browns board until we actually have one. In fact, the upside to being a Browns fan is the offseason is kind of a blast (!).

It can go south and get ugly but this is a very different group than the old days. I'd love to see us avoid all out attacks and words like "faggot." We don't need to go low. We're better than that now.

Stop your whining, faggot.

Yeah, it's not that hard: If you just wanna go after someone and call them names or whatever, do one of two things: First, get over it because it's weird and childish. Second, if you can't do the first one, PM that person so you feel good by getting it off your chest and he feels good because he'll probably never read anything from you anyway.

Win win. Otherwise it's campaigning, trying to rally people against one or more other people. Which inevitably goes really, REALLY poorly as well as being the aforementioned "weird and childish."

We just shouldn't need to have these conversations. Spirited and even barbed debate? Evs. Dark personal attacks? Nah. This ain't that place. Hasn't been for ages.

Now I agree with Gabe: Done discussing it. Flares up like once a year and has to be doused.

Yes, because you totally didn't flare shit up going around referring to people as racists repeatedly until you could pull your victimhood card. Fuck off.... Pole smoking faggot.

Is a noodle armed QB anything like a noodle brained poster? Asking for a friend.

- - - Updated - - -

That is what gets most coaches in trouble...and eventually fired.

I don't know, maybe if you can pull Teddy Bustwatsons cock from your throat for 3 seconds and look in the mirror you can easily find out.

Josh needs to back away from social media.

I think a light-ish vape blend of Indica and Sativa would be a life changer for KoK. And stay on the damn meds already. I feel like I can pinpoint the moment he goes off.

Seriously faggot, shut. the. fuck. up. Go suck another cock and whine about Whitey and Christians some more you racist fuck.

Looks like some overweight loser with a shit breed of dog. Too much a loser to get a woman apparently. Like I said, par for the course around here these days.

Yes.. losers like:

Albert Einstein
Carl Sagan
Mozart
Dali

All suspected abusers of alcohol and drugs... Who did great things.. Unlike the loser that is you.. trying to make yourself feel good on a sports forum. And acting like a 12 year old who couldnt have his snickers bar today...

And what great things have you done, outside of run your dago bitch mouth on every Browns forum around and smoke dope like a typical loser? Oh, right, not a fucking thing. Hopefully your welfare check comes in soon so you can go buy your drugs soon and stop being such an internet bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom