Browns - New dawg logo - REVEALED | Page 3 | Barking Hard

Browns New dawg logo - REVEALED

5 finalists, 4 from the fan vote, and one is team-submitted ... not sure which one ... maybe the brown faced one ... at least a quick scroll through the entrants, it's the one I couldn't find ... but I didn't look hard.

..."the selection process has moved to the final five — the fan-submitted logo created by Emily Morgan that won the contest, three additional local designs for the final round of voting and one logo presented by the Browns."

IMG_4201.jpeg

Last edited:
I couldnt care if its the one or the other. At least everything looks better than whatever Washington sticks on their helmet. That crap looks like someone picked up yellow tape from the dollar store and got crafty with scissors.
That mess looks horrible.

We should use the Flying B more.

(the rules are a moving target apparently)

Voting is now OPEN for the semifinal stage of the selection of the new Browns dog logo.
Fans can submit their votes here, and the top two vote-getters will advance to the final stage of the contest.
Voting begins May 11, and will close May 24.

(the rules are a moving target apparently)

Voting is now OPEN for the semifinal stage of the selection of the new Browns dog logo.
Fans can submit their votes here, and the top two vote-getters will advance to the final stage of the contest.
Voting begins May 11, and will close May 24.
They're all so ugly I didn't bother...

Top Bottom