Browns - New stadium talk | Page 9 | Barking Hard

Browns New stadium talk

How about a pro rated fee so Loge people pay twice as much as my freezing ass in the corner somewhere.
A simple 2% on the price of each tcket/seat/seat for each loge.

Last edited:
I'm done paying taxes.
Bored The Virginian GIF by GritTV

That's a bit over the top for me.

Just a nice, modern, cutting edge, retractable dome in Brook Park on 100 acres to provide plenty of parking and some sort of plaza or stores and restaurants. Including making it very much Browns/Cleveland centric. Like a Paul Brown statue, eh?

That's a bit over the top for me.

Just a nice, modern, cutting edge, retractable dome in Brook Park on 100 acres to provide plenty of parking and some sort of plaza or stores and restaurants. Including making it very much Browns/Cleveland centric. Like a Paul Brown statue, eh?
It just doesn't scream "CLEVELAND!!!"

I'd really like an open air stadium, but any owner would want their stadium to be able to have conventions, concerts and shows going on in their building all the time. Even in inclement weather. A retractable dome allows for all that and football played outdoors like it should.

I heard Haslam said there are far more parking spots next to the stadium if built in Brook Park. Also, he could buy properties along the east side of Engle Rd. The Ford Union hall might be included in the deal to start at the corner of Hummel Rd. and Engle and after that there's roughly 5 properties that backup to I71. That would be an outstanding area for shops and restaurants, more parking or an exit ramp directly to the new indoor stadium.

It looks like an indoor stadium is what he wants for year round activities and shows. I'd prefer a retractable roof with a grass field first and foremost.

So many more options.

Top Bottom