madmadworld
The Official TV Watcher
Well Monday all the talking heads gotta plate of crow
coming. they ALL jumped that Heat train the other day

Fuck him... I'm over itThe talking heads saying stuff about LBJ staying with the Lakers for 8 million. even Ex-players talking this ... WTF.
Their talking took place last summer. the new owners insulted LBJ or worse never said anything. they had all season to make up and do a deal.... nothing. no matter he was insulted with that new owner.
Relax he could be back with us in 12 months. Why ? ....Joel EmbiidFuck him... I'm over it
I hope not. Especially if he wins a title on Philly.Relax he could be back with us in 12 months. Why ? ....Joel Embiid
Not likely to win there.I hope not. Especially if he wins a title on Philly.
What could that be ? Kwahi.. but that to is unlikely. the trouble with our team is Strong leadership we just don't have it.Let’s get DM what he needs to win it this year.