Cavaliers - The LBJ watch 2026 version. | Page 3 |

Cavaliers The LBJ watch 2026 version.

Saying I'm disappointed is a understatement.
I could not watch those Heat years. even the playoffs and Finals I messed most. but these 76ers have to find the time lol

But let's look this over. our team did not pass his judgment. that's with our players and a unlimited owner $$$$.
speaking of owner, has the 76ers group offered/implied some future for LBJ ?
Him playing for 4 mil is just unreal.

All the LBJ haters still hating.

But what can we do to improve ? there's not a lot out there, I would be on the phone to the Clippers and get Kwahi asap. he might miss half the season at the most. but so what ? can we do it ?
 
The talking heads saying stuff about LBJ staying with the Lakers for 8 million. even Ex-players talking this ... WTF.
Their talking took place last summer. the new owners insulted LBJ or worse never said anything. they had all season to make up and do a deal.... nothing. no matter he was insulted with that new owner.
 
The talking heads saying stuff about LBJ staying with the Lakers for 8 million. even Ex-players talking this ... WTF.
Their talking took place last summer. the new owners insulted LBJ or worse never said anything. they had all season to make up and do a deal.... nothing. no matter he was insulted with that new owner.
Fuck him... I'm over it
 
I hope not. Especially if he wins a title on Philly.
Not likely to win there.
Let’s get DM what he needs to win it this year.
What could that be ? Kwahi.. but that to is unlikely. the trouble with our team is Strong leadership we just don't have it.
most of our players are too old to get that gene at their age. if Tyson could turn into a beast.
then there's Harden ain't going to go anywhere with him.
 
Back
Top Bottom