Topic of the Day | Page 14 | Barking Hard

Topic of the Day

Trump declassifying documents

hey-bitch-hocus.jpg

I'm still getting over C-19. According to the VA Dr. I have long covid meaning I'll have symptoms that will persist for roughly 6 weeks. I'm about at six weeks now and really just have a bit of an urge in my chest to cough, a runny nose and no energy. Nothing to serious, but definitely annoying. I'm sick of being slightly sick.

^ Tyvm. I'm not in horrible condition and I appreciate the kind words.

I actually get why MG played pedestrian ball after he had C-19 cause I'm just dragging ass.

NoEnergyEmoji.jpg

I did. I work for a nursing home part time driving a wheelchair lift van for the old timers so they can get to their Dr appointments and it was required. In that situation I thought it was probably best so I got the Pfizer 2 shot through the VA.

Otherwise, I would not have got it. It's a flu shot. I typically don't get them anyway. People shouldn't be shamed for getting them or refusing to get them, it's their decision and I am dead set against a vax passport/ID card. Completely crosses the line of personal rights and information in this country. That shit is all part of the Great Reset which I will resist to my grave as it takes the constitution and wipes it's ass with it.

3 of my adult kids got
The shot very early on because of there jobs/situations.

I had Covid early(before jab was out) and didn’t see the need for any shots after.

I could see very early on though that things were not looking good.

But when mush brains tells the nation it’s a pandemic of
The unvaccinated I knew it was a scam/bs. Imagine making people, free people to make a
Decision of injecting yourself with an unknown and untested jab or
Lose your job.

That should never happen in a free country.

Top Bottom