Topic of the Day | Page 15 | Barking Hard

Topic of the Day

Tucker Carlson did a segment on that showing video of Biden and one of his top advisors saying they would take out the Nord Stream pipeline. And now this the day after a new pipeline came online from Finland, I think, to Poland.

Fucking Biden is out of control. He has no GD reason to claim any other nation of terrorism when shit like this happens and I can't blame Putin if he lashes out in some way. WE ARE THE TERRORISTS NOW!!!

Thank you very little Biden. FJB!!!

Joe Biden is a shell of even himself. he's a man of poor choices all this life. till he got to the WH in 2008 he was one of the cleanest DC lifers I've ever seen. then the guy we see now.

Let’s be clear, had the leaked audio been of a group of Black leaders or Republicans saying racist and derogatory comments towards any other race or group of people and it would have been a “Do not pass Go and do not collect $200” type of situation that would have resulted in the immediate calls for resignations of all involved.

I saw that. Her response was typical for a politician. "Sir, you're being rude right now"

She got ratted out and had no response because it's all true.

Biden wants a war with Russia even though most all of Europe doesn't and at the cost of our economy which doesn't affect him and his family, but it costs most all of us shlubs out here.

65fofj.jpg

Top Bottom