Topic of the Day | Page 17 | Barking Hard

Topic of the Day

So much for our SC

I saw the piece on the news. It worked in mice so now they want to jump straight to humans? Nope! How do we know the mice don't have unbearable migraines or joint pain or some other shit they cannot communicate?

Then again, I'm sure there are some willing Dems who always "say trust the science". Let them prove their trust.

Crazy plane video btw. If it's legit. I don't know how they recorded that with that plane about to crash on top of them?!! I'd be hauling ass out of the way!

speaking of "disinformation" we are getting so much propaganda over Ukraine would look like the Russians would Only be Buyers.
these days. too Funny these people believe most of it.

The Donbas region of Ukraine is historically Russian. Everybody knows that. Even FJB! Yet he and NATO insist on this war for profit so they can colonize Russia. At the same time China sees this and sides with Russia. Why? Because the USA has made it clear they intend to take over the world. A world-wide uni-party where the corporate elites control every last MF'er on this planet.

That is their goal.

The rich have yet to control every single soul in real time like they're working hard to do using the WEF, WHO, United Nations, The World Bank, NATO and more.

If you protest you will become instantly penniless unable to pay your bills or get a job. Same if your social score is not what they deem agreeable and you'll be forced to do what they tell you or starve in the streets.

Yet 2 thousand years ago many lived better in servitude than not. getting blackballed on a grander stage. protesting is only allowed for their side we see. otherwise they trap you and off to prison you go.

335012198_216576844243541_6857698759746539911_n.jpg

Top Bottom