Vegasdogg | Barking Hard

Vegasdogg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegasdogg

grumpy bastard
Awards
Fuck that dude. He blew the chance to talk football on a Browns board a long time ago. Fuck him and his stoolers colors. If those fans are so much better than he can fucking go there. He's a mentally unstable piece of shit who needs a cranial enema. He'll get no respect or quarter from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude come on man. It's Rich. Are you guys kidding me? This isn't about Steelers fans at all. Some of those guys are pretty good. Rich is a fucking brainless tool with an appetite for being an asshole. I'm not going to apologize for ruining his stupid ass threads. Fuck this worthless piece of shit.

The more he posts the worse I'm gonna get with him. I'm definitely not the only one. If he is so fucking entertaining give him his little section of the board - his stage - where he can post. Otherwise yeah I'm gonna be an asshole. The guy is a board killer. Some people are friends of his I'm not and don't want to be. He is an idiot with a five yr old mentality.

Yeah I got a little ahead of myself with my comments but I just wanted to vent. It's not my call, shouldn't be my call, and I'm glad for that. I'd ban myself if being annoying was all it took. I just don't want to be told to take him seriously because 1 out of a 1000 posts of his is "about football."

Fuck that shit. It is not up to me to treat this guy with respect. And he isn't respectful himself. So when I read that "this post is football related let's give it a chance," I'm pretty skeptical.

And yes I should ignore his hypocrisy. I've always had a hard time with ignoring a few posters. That's on me.

I have exactly three faults, Golf. One of them is getting sucked into crazy-ass bullshit on a sports board. The other two: I love too deeply and work too hard.
You don't seem to understand - it is not up to you what your faults are. What is "wierd and desperate" is you think you can come back here and recapture what you left us with, which is fucking bullshit when you think about how you slammed this place.

Shep, fuck you dude. There is no group think here and I don't have control over the people who run the sight, but you owe them an apology. And while you're at it you owe everyone here an apology. You're not that good of a poster to just waltz back in here after talking shit.

You have run out of boards to post on. Plenty of people don't give a shit what you think.

That said... no, I wouldn't think of him as a yards after contact guy. And I would want him in a tandem with a bigger, more powerful back.
Heckert and Mangini beat you to the punch, but thanks for trying. Since our FO already knows months ahead what you know now maybe you should read before you post. Seriously STFU with your "thinking" and just watch and learn.

Please stop. I'll just start closing every thread I see that goes off topic if that's how you want it
Atta boy, be the owner who oversteps his bounds. Can I have the God Gun once a week, too? Give me a fucking break Gabe. You own the place but that doesn't mean you have the right to wield the weapon to shut the place down. Stan did that and it sucked. Don't be that guy that threatens closing threads.

If I need an apology I'll ask for it privately
Well good. The rest of us want one in public. That slut dragged this place in the mud over there, then found it not to his liking so he wants to slime his way back in here. Some of us - not all - aren't cool with that and he needs to apologize in a new thread. If he doesn't I have a feeling you board is going to suffer.

In case I lost count and we forget the "team" that chased Shep away:

Vegasdogg
Y Town
Flugel
Sez EJ
KOK

"We add us a Chekov and MCoy and we got us an away team."

Right now, today, Haden seems to be progressing and growing as a player, which is exactly what you want to see. Does that change that he struggled in the spring, whereas Kareem Jackson was making a more positive impression early? No. That was then and this is now. Both were worthy of discussion.
You have to be kidding me, right? You can't talk about the QB's chosen in this league, so please spare me the evaluation you have for DB's. A passing league, right? The more firepower on O the more scoring. And you have shit talk about Haden and his ability -- - and the best you have is Kareem Jackson??? Do you know WTF you're saying dude?

but you seem to be shading it to the negative and I see it as a positive that we discuss the information that we can glean on any prospect on a day to day basis, something we've been doing together for about 15 years.
Shep, I have NEVER 'gleaned information' on a day to day basis. I don't do that. You do that and I am not a fan of that, but no, I am positive most of US don't do that. WE, not to include you, don't make DAILY swaps of evaluations based on the OBR, various homer sports page writers, and a favorite national writer or two who has ZERO idea WTF he is talking about.

So no Shep, I don't need to engage in discussions every 5 minutes these writers (you included) deem it ready on their schedule.

The notion that we should all wait until an agreed upon day in the distant future to discuss, well... ANYTHING... is just contrary to serious fandom or Internet fan groups. You discuss every detail. When the details change, you discuss those. The only people crying because somebody was too negative are the pollyannas... and frankly they're fine, too. It takes a village, etc.

No Shep! You are not clear about what 3 boards have told you they WILL NOT TOLERATE.

1) You do not determine what is discussed, the group does. I understand you are emotional and need to start more threads than Napoleoan started Wars, but you need to confirm, not us.
2) Stop starting threads. 1 per day, that's it. Not 3-4 threads my friend. You have a knack for driving people crazy, so temper yourself. I am, I have, and I will continue to do what is the best for the board. Please follow me in this miracle wonderland.
3) You want to talk about the Browns and the various write ups in the newspaper, comment on those papers. I am sick of thread after thread after thread where you make a point.
4) Finally, we don't need you to dominate the board, Shep. We don't want you to dominate the board, or feel free to say this or that. Why? Because we want guys like JJ and ALo and others to dominate, not you.

So peel pack, don't feel the welcome of massive postings, and stifile the need to think everyone wants to read your posts all the time.

Jackass on my part. Sorry I had a bad flash back because I am not real receptive of Shep right now. Not real cool with him waltzing into the site without some kind of humility. Which we all know isn't his best trait.

So yeah, I don't have the best restraint when it comes to him, but go see TBB and have a laugh over this guy. He is not a good poster.

Sorry, but he isn't. And he needs to shut it more than he opens it.

And one more thing, I know I said I would be born again, but when it comes to a guy like Shep who can't do the same, I am pretty much dedicated to not applying the new Vegasdogg to him.

He can kiss my ass, and yeah I know nobody wants the emotional baggage that goes with this, but sorry fellas, he needs a collar that pulls his ass back like a puppy being trained.

We discussed a lot of the same issues in all of the board conflict threads that were moved to the General Discussion forum. I don't think we need to bring all of that stuff back to the football board.
Who's we, Alo? I didn't discuss shit. No we don't need me bringing shit up like I promised I wouldn't, but I know you don't like this motherfucker. Novody likes Shep.

So there. It is out there. He can walk out into forum Abyss-land and we could give a shit. He is not good for any Browns board, and the includes the pay side of Barry's site.

But yeah, bad juddgement on my part.

This is the only place EVER that I've read so much damning of discussion material for not being patriotic or positive enough. Dude, you're getting strange. Just dive in and debate/discuss or don't.
Good luck with this, because your lack of boards accepting you is down to zero. So keep up the arrogance and lack of respect for the posters here. You fail to understand just how polarizing and stupid your QB threads are in 2010. I don't have to dive in and debate any of your threads, and if I feel like being a downer I will. You're a piece of shit, Shep. And I don't accept you coming back here with an attitude that basically fucked this place, when you actually ran out of places to go. If you had TBB to go back to, I'd give you some slack. You don't. They HATE you over there. And while some here want to keep the peace, I don't. I'd rather you STFU and keep your trap shut than think you have a following here. You don't. So fuck you and your opinion.

You need to follow threads, not start them. STFU, sit the fuck down, and be a quiet and humble poster.

but the commentary about another member's posting habits made it a poor fit for a football thread.
The guy is an asshole and don't me he isn't a board "poor fit."

You like him, Alo? Good. You and Shep can songs together. But don't kid yourself, Shep is disliked on every board he has been on precisely because he thinks he has no need for an apology and humble disposition.

He is all yours, pal. You babysit his arrogant ass.

That's not true. It doesn't matter what happens after the ball is completely released. They are independent events (the release and the stop subsequent to the release) according to the laws of physics.
Are you kidding me? Have you ever thrown a pass in a game? Have you ever played WR? Have you ever been a DL/LB who stopped the QB from following through?

It is not so much a Physics question as it is a question about confidence in the throw, the follow through, the placement of the pass, and the timing. Those split seconds when that arm or object impedes the throwing motion - they matter, dude. A TON.

But I forget, you played tennis, so nobody ever messed with your serve and follow through.
How can I expect you to know about passing a football.

Man you really have to stop posting so completely and insanely confident about shit you don't know.

Not true my ass, mz. Get yourself a flag football game going amongst your Ivory Tower friends, have one of them stand in front of you stopping your follow through.

Better yet, try it in Tennis. Have someone stop your follow through. Then come back and give this board a second lesson on physics.

Amazing how smart you are, yet completely confident this intelligence carrys over into things you know very little about. You're just smart enough to be dangerous.

I played the game for 22 years. Doesn't mean I know it all, but enough to know your above statement is straight out of a fucking textbook, and not from experience.

If he knew his hand was going to hit a helmet that's one thing. Of course his followthrough would be off and the throw adversely affected. This is obvious. BUT If he is throwing as normal, had no idea or thought in his head that the hand would hit a helmet and has his hand hit something after the ball is already gone, what's the difference?
YOU
Never
Played
The
Game.

So STFU Mike. Seriously.

You have no idea how stupid you sound.

This is basically our job in a nutshell Veg. We have to put our personal feelings aside and play moderator.

When you're not only a moderator but an active participant on the board it's hard to separate those feelings, and I know I haven't always done a bang up job in that dept, but with the season looming, all of us are making a concentrated effort to get this shit cleaned up. Which means we have to curtail the fighting from both sides. If we don't then it will end up like it was a month ago, and nobody wants that shit.
No worries, I

Mike, you're wrong. Sit back, shut it for once on an issue you know nothing about, don't take it personally, and move on.

I love this place. I can get shitty and nasty, and what the hell - I can say shit most posters want to say.

Always relying on magazines. You can't do the work yourself Shep. Forget the mags man, use your brain. He did well late because of the spread.

I watched the games and I read the mags. He did not breakthrough in 2009. That's what he needs to do in 2010. You're relying too much on someone else's analysis. Use your head dude, not some idiot SF beat writer for ESPN, FOX, or SI.

Alex Smith has NOT had a coming of age season, therefore no breakthrough.

But I guess in 2010 you'll have to answer the Alex Smith question since you're pimping him so hard. I wish him luck because I really like him.

Breakthrough? LOL. You are kidding me. Open your eyes man.

Alex Smith is on the bubble. So is your other darling Matt Leinhart. And Brady Quinn. And Rex Grossman. And Charlie Frye. And Joey Harrington. And Kyle Boller. And didn't you get fired up over Sanchez over Stafford?

You're just as wrong today as you were yesterday.

Breakthrough for Alex Smith in 2009? And you have support from all these papers/magazines/experts?

See I'm not hard on you just because you're condescending and a prick, it's more because you're football takes suck.

Alo doesn't like me being a dick to you but too bad. He knows your football takes suck, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom