Vegasdogg | Page 3 | Barking Hard

Vegasdogg

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL how can you say there is better talent before the season started, and then half way throught this season call it that the GM is rebuilding?
And you wonder why I think Browns fans are stupid sometimes. That debate was about what Mangini left us, and what Heckert brought us. Had zero to do with 2011. It had to do with Gabe being all adamant about this is a 3rd year not a 2nd year. Whatever - he is wrong and now so are you because you can't fucking read to save you fucking life.

You told me last year this wasn't going to be a "rebuilding year" you didn't differentiate that it would be a "GM REBUILDING" year.

You are high on drugs golfer. Gabe called this YEAR THREE of a rebuild. Get it? Understand how that worked out? He called Mangini's work rebuilding years and that the follow on GM didn't have much to do so this is really year three?

See I said no fucking way, not when the GM places 15 new starters out of 22.

I know you are too fucking jaded with me right now but those are the fucking facts man. Had NOTHING to do with 2011 being used for excuses for the coaches.

READ before YOU POST. You're looking dumber and dumber by the minute and one of you obligatory apologies will certainly be here shortly.

Look, success in anything lies with a plan...and the ability/confidence to adapt to adversity. The Eagle's pass rush is formidable, so did they try to spread the defense out? Increase splits on the o line? Try anything different? Peyton Manning, Brady, Brees- all these guys know where they're going to attack before they snap the ball because they're allowed that freedom and almost always are alliwed to audible and adapt the plays as they see fit. How many guys fail simply because Coaches have to have things their way to justify their salaries or positions or schemes? You attack a defense before the ball is snapped, not after...reacting to the defense is ridiculous. Offenses lead, defense reacts; that's the advantage of possessing the ball. The Browns seem to be doin' it backwards. Attacking from under center is fine, but if you've got TWO shotgun qb's, you better be incorporating some (most likely alot) shotgun/spread sets if you want any chance at using those player's' strengths. I will be amazed if the Browns FO and coaching staff makes it the entire season. I'm guessing a very quick firing of Shurmur. Not going for two is ridiculous. 4th quarter. "Two field goals beats us." what a sad, sad excuse

Shut

The

Fuck

Up

Wierd post by Brown Warrior. He said he likes this QB but then he keeps turning attention to college.

But screw it, Brown Warrior told us he has faith in Weeden. Or maybe not. Maybe he keeps changing his mind because that's the way it works in his world. Reserve the right to change your mind?

Just so I am loud and clear: Fuck You Shep, you weak punk bullshit artist. A new QB? Why, because they throw for 700 yards? The QB we have now threw for 500+.

Go away dude, you have no loyalty to the Browns' QB you said you did 3 days ago.

Sorry. I love Weeden.
You love the next 1st rounder.....and you do this every single year dude.

Unlike Bradford, Weeden didn't cost the Browns much... so if he's just okay and Smith is a consensus megastar franchise QB... and we have a new owner...
Didn't cost the Browns much? 22nd pick in the 1st round. If he is just okay? He is more than just okay, but feel free to go fuck yourself since you now change your tune on the ability of Weeden.

Go sleep it off you hollywierd bullshit artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom