Browns Game Thread - WEEK 6 - BROWNS HOST THE CARDINALS | Page 4 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread WEEK 6 - BROWNS HOST THE CARDINALS

God I wish we had a QB who could pass the ball like 8 out of 10 QBs we will play this season. Not sure I have ever witnessed a "franchise QB" with less touch than Baker Mayfield. Really discouraging watching opposing QB toss beauty after beauty into the breadbasket. There is more to playing QB than throwing the ball on a line.

Sick and tired of this ridiculous shitty defense. If in Berea they are happy to see this, who are we to say anything? They can keep enjoying a mediocre season.
As a few others have eluded too, including myself thank you very much, Joe Woods blows! And as others have eluded too, Baker is not playing at a “franchise qb” level. Despite my high expectations of him. As consistently inconsistent as Joe Woods. Very disappointing for Browns fans on both fronts imo. Which is like everyone’s asshole. Especially considering that fans don’t know shit according to some lol

God I wish we had a QB who could pass the ball like 8 out of 10 QBs we will play this season. Not sure I have ever witnessed a "franchise QB" with less touch than Baker Mayfield. Really discouraging watching opposing QB toss beauty after beauty into the breadbasket. There is more to playing QB than throwing the ball on a line.
Baker threw the ball beautifully until he tried to make that tackle against Houston. Even you're not that dense. The man is hurt. He is without question really struggling, but it's not because he's short or doesn't have any touch. It's because he's hurt, asshat.

Everyone in the NFL play hurt. The opposing QB today also had a hurt shoulder. We NEVER see Baker float passes like that into the breadbasket. Always an excuse for this guy. I say we back up the brinks for rapey mcraperton, otherwise we won't be getting to the Superbowl.

Everyone in the NFL play hurt. The opposing QB today also had a hurt shoulder. We NEVER see Baker float passes like that into the breadbasket. Always an excuse for this guy. I say we back up the brinks for rapey mcraperton, otherwise we won't be getting to the Superbowl.
NEWSFLASH: Teams win Super Bowls, not Quarterbacks. Watching that game today, I'd say Baker was a small part of our problem. Missing both tackles and our best running back hurt really bad. Our suckass defense was again the biggest issue. Myles Garrett sucks worse than Baker.

NEWSFLASH: Teams win Super Bowls, not Quarterbacks. Watching that game today, I'd say Baker was a small part of our problem. Missing both tackles and our best running back hurt really bad. Our suckass defense was again the biggest issue. Myles Garrett sucks worse than Baker.

Garrett's play is crippled by the awful coverage we do with LBs and Secondary. Any QB of this world against us will find a free receiver after 1.5 second from the snap. There is no way to have an effective pass rush in those conditions.

Myles Fucking Garrett is being crippled by Joe Fucking Woods.. PERIOD!

Sick of the excuses for Baker. He has a non throwing shoulder injury. The QB we just went up against has a throwing shoulder injury and the two QBs are leagues apart. Baker isn't even close to being in his class. Baker throws steamers on a line all game, the injury to his left arm does not appear to be changing his passing ability. If it is, he should take a seat.

As far as Garrett goes ...he is who he has always been. He feasts on certain tackles. Gets a lion share of his sacks and money numbers against those tackles, and is largely invisible the rest of the time. Was the same way in college.

Top Bottom