Browns Game Thread - WEEK 6 - BROWNS HOST THE CARDINALS | Page 5 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread WEEK 6 - BROWNS HOST THE CARDINALS

Sick of the excuses for Baker. He has a non throwing shoulder injury. The QB we just went up against has a throwing shoulder injury and the two QBs are leagues apart.
Right. . . all injuries are the same and a busted left shoulder doesn't affect your throwing motion at all. And you're right, Kyler Murray is better than Baker. It took that game to figure that out? Baker is not the best QB in the league, top half probably, when 100%. But he's the best QB we've had in a decade or more. And all you can do is bitch and moan. I remember now why I left this forum.

As far as Garrett goes ...he is who he has always been. He feasts on certain tackles. Gets a lion share of his sacks and money numbers against those tackles, and is largely invisible the rest of the time. Was the same way in college.

Something we can agree on. He 100% sucks and makes almost no effort against the run. All he cares about is getting his sack for the day.

Right. . . all injuries are the same and a busted left shoulder doesn't affect your throwing motion at all. And you're right, Kyler Murray is better than Baker. It took that game to figure that out? Baker is not the best QB in the league, top half probably, when 100%. But he's the best QB we've had in a decade or more. And all you can do is bitch and moan. I remember now why I left this forum.
If you left because someone doesn’t agree with your punk ass, don’t let the door hit you in the ass fast enough.

That was painful to watch.

The reality of that game was left for Baker and the D to put the team on their back with the absence of Chubb. Neither was able to do that. I don't have the reason and I surely won't throw any excuses out. They have to play better. That was embarrassing.

This coming from a basement dweller in his mommas house.

year 4? Year 5? What’s the difference? He hasn’t showed any improvement
.. First off I don't live in My mothers basement... I rent a loft.. Secondly , I guess you missed how well he played down the stretch' last 11 games last year.. Thirdly.. It's kind of hard to operate an offense when your stud RB , FB and your two starting tackles are injured... You are absolutely NOTHING!..

Sick of the excuses for Baker. He has a non throwing shoulder injury. The QB we just went up against has a throwing shoulder injury and the two QBs are leagues apart. Baker isn't even close to being in his class. Baker throws steamers on a line all game, the injury to his left arm does not appear to be changing his passing ability. If it is, he should take a seat.

As far as Garrett goes ...he is who he has always been. He feasts on certain tackles. Gets a lion share of his sacks and money numbers against those tackles, and is largely invisible the rest of the time. Was the same way in college.

This is all just because your golden boy Rosen F A I L E D !.. Hes not Tom Brady.. He's not Mahomes.. I get that... He is who he is.. I'm ok with it.. Lay off the kid... you sound arrogant like Stephen A

I don’t know. When I saw the win loss record against teams with a winning record, I have to take a step back and play the “we’ll see how he performs the rest of the year” approach. I hate mediocre and that kind of W-L record against winning teams doesn’t even make mediocre.

yes, you wanted allen. the internet knows. we are stuck with stumpy for the foreseeable future.
we can win with baker but he needs hella help.without it? well,you saw what happened.
for me the weak link is the D though clearly.I think JW is going to get baker killed with that D that cant get off the field.
a good start to change this team is to fire woods after the year and hire the most experienced DC we can get into 2022
I could see us trading up for a QB in the 2022 draft. you know a jordan love type situation! not to be the starter of course.
can you beleive we were favs to win vs the cards? If we had doubled our score they still win by 9 points!
BTW the empty backfield shotgun plays we run? STOP IT! you are going to get our main man killed FFS.
we have dropped out of the top ten in most power rankings. that means we are average guys.flirting with .500

well,this is one of those games.you cant hide from the truth.this is clearly one of the leagues best teams at 5-0
If we can hang with the cards? (within 3 points) we are one of the NFL's best teams and belong in the top 5 tier.
but If we cant? we are a 2nd tier team that need to make some big changes to be a top 5 team.period.
I hope we can keep this close. GO BROWNS!

Last edited:
Yah. Sad we decided to stick this team with Joe fucking Woods. Baker is alright. We must keep in mind he has an offense that most QBs in NFL history could only dream of having. The talent we have is jaw dropping and it has not been realized due to the weak link at QB. We could win it all with a top 5 DC. But that ain't happening, we are too busy appeasing lobbyists and the woke mob. Our Superbowl window is too small.

Yikes!

trainwreck GIF

This has derailed!

Top Bottom