What's on your mind? | Page 4 | Barking Hard

What's on your mind?

Me too bud.

But my two day headache is gone so bonus. I'll be happy if my spawn doesn't wake me at 6am but my wife has an ultrasound tomorrow. I'll get a peek at my #2 daughter. Gotta come up with a better term than that... But yeah.

My wife's due in 7-8 weeks. We think she will be early though.

Damn sounds like you got a lot going on.

Im the type that ideally needs 8 hours of sleep to feel refreshed the next day. Then still I’m not a morning person. I envy people who only need like 4 hours of sleep!

Damn sounds like you got a lot going on.

Im the type that ideally needs 8 hours of sleep to feel refreshed the next day. Then still I’m not a morning person. I envy people who only need like 4 hours of sleep!

I wouldn't say I'm a busy person, I'm trying to take this week off work as easy as possible. As Walter said to The Dude, life does not start and stop at your convenience... heh.

I work at 4am, so I usually wake up at 2am. I am used to it but some of my co-workers say you never get used to it. I wouldn't call myself a morning person but if I have two cups of coffee in my system I'm as ready to go as I'll ever be lmao. However, if sleep debt is as serious as they have you believe, it'll catch up to me. I get at least 6 a night, any less and I hate it... I'm a pretty light sleeper so if I get 8 hours then it's a good night's sleep!

It's been a heat wave this week so naturally I'm tossing and turning and not sleeping great. The heat wave is supposed to end this weekend, just in time to go back to work Sunday :p

I wouldn't say I'm a busy person, I'm trying to take this week off work as easy as possible. As Walter said to The Dude, life does not start and stop at your convenience... heh.

I work at 4am, so I usually wake up at 2am. I am used to it but some of my co-workers say you never get used to it. I wouldn't call myself a morning person but if I have two cups of coffee in my system I'm as ready to go as I'll ever be lmao. However, if sleep debt is as serious as they have you believe, it'll catch up to me. I get at least 6 a night, any less and I hate it... I'm a pretty light sleeper so if I get 8 hours then it's a good night's sleep!

It's been a heat wave this week so naturally I'm tossing and turning and not sleeping great. The heat wave is supposed to end this weekend, just in time to go back to work Sunday :p

How was the first day back? It’s always rough. It took me a while to get caught up when I took a week off. That when my manager came back from vacation there was that stress as well. What might set them off do to speak

Thankfully I was at oversize which is like nothing. I screened maybe 20 bags. I read a book, and half of another one lol.

Today will be the real test. I was up at 1am and I will likely have to deal with people... It's always hard getting back in to the swing of things because I work irregular hours (4am to noon).

I also have my driving test tomorrow. 31 and I am just about to get my drivers license. I paid for lessons, best $800 I've ever spent. It was overcoming a huge fear. The irony that I now absolutely hate pedestrians lmao. My wife is pretty shocked at how quickly and how competent I've become so I am pretty confident I will pass but there's a lot of pressure. I'm cutting it way to close to this baby being born -_- lol

Last edited:
Thankfully I was at oversize which is like nothing. I screened maybe 20 bags. I read a book, and half of another one lol.

Today will be the real test. I was up at 1am and I will likely have to deal with people... It's always hard getting back in to the swing of things because I work irregular hours (4am to noon).

I also have my driving test tomorrow. 31 and I am just about to get my drivers license. I paid for lessons, best $800 I've ever spent. It was overcoming a huge fear. The irony that I now absolutely hate pedestrians lmao. My wife is pretty shocked at how quickly and how competent I've become so I am pretty confident I will pass but there's a lot of pressure. I'm cutting it way to close to this baby being born -_- lol

Howd it go today bud? I started driving alone when I was 17. It was a bit intimidating at first but I got used too it. People do drive horribly around here.

But yeah in general there’s a lot of things I did after most people. Something of a late bloomer

MBA is a Masters Degree in Business. Need to obtain a Bachelors degree first.

Im just taking the courses at the local college. I have a Bachelors Degree but wasn’t exactly a distinguished student. These classes are for an associates degree.

Since I’m doing well I might want to jump ship and go back full time. There’s depression and anxiety issues I’ve dealt with along the way so it maybe a good place to start fresh again

Top Bottom