NFL Draft - Who do the Browns want for a Receiver from the 2022 draft. | Page 5 | Barking Hard

NFL Draft Who do the Browns want for a Receiver from the 2022 draft.

well, theres 7 points in the playoffs on a toe tapper. what was that route worth BDU?

I feel like this kind justifies my position. You really think a 4 yard touchdown really changes anything?

Congratulations to Odell on his 4 reception, 54 yard game. I guess that now constitutes an elite performance and 99% of NFL receivers are elite.

I feel like this kind justifies my position.
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: scoring TD's in the playoffs makes him look bad? how about this angle instead?
you form an opinion then try and manipulate the relevant facts to fit your narrative no matter how ridiculous they seem.
again you have it all backwards.take the facts and use them to form your opinion,If those facts change?consider changing your mind.

did you see OBJ throw that 40 yard pass? he has his 1st playoff TD. yeah life looks shit^y for him.should someone tell him his career is over?
You really think a 4 yard touchdown really changes anything?
not for you.you've formed your opinion and it wont be changed. for the rest of the world? yeah, the score changes by 6 points.
funny thing is hes prolly not done yet. 3 TD's in 3 games and a 40 yard bomb? hes an elite WR, one of the leagues best.
he'll get a big deal next season and be a 1,000 yard receiver again. business is BOOMIN!

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: scoring TD's in the playoffs makes him look bad? how about this angle instead?
you form an opinion then try and manipulate the relevant facts to fit your narrative no matter how ridiculous they seem.
again you have it all backwards.take the facts and use them to form your opinion,If those facts change?consider changing your mind.

did you see OBJ throw that 40 yard pass? he has his 1st playoff TD. yeah life looks shit^y for him.should someone tell him his career is over?

not for you.you've formed your opinion and it wont be changed. for the rest of the world? yeah, the score changes by 6 points.
funny thing is hes prolly not done yet. 3 TD's in 3 games and a 40 yard bomb? hes an elite WR, one of the leagues best.
he'll get a big deal next season and be a 1,000 yard receiver again. business is BOOMIN!

I feel like you're projecting a little. Again, you came running to the forum to dig up a post because a guy scored a 4 yard touchdown and had three catches.

We both know it's not because Odell turned in a performance that justifies an "elite" label nor because you're defending his viability - it's because you're desperate to advance a narrative against Baker.

Which, I can respect. Baker didn't play well enough in 2021 and it's obviously going to have people ready to move on. Nothing against you for that, even if you seem to be taking my perspectives a little too personally.

My opinion can be changed, it's just going to have to take more than 350 receiving yards in 9 games. I don't care who the receiver is - or who their quarterback is - that's not a WR performing at an elite level, nor does it warrant $20M per year we were paying him. I'd much rather give that kind of money to Denzel Ward. Maybe I just have high standards at WR.

Fingers crossed he does get a big deal next year. Other teams making bad decisions is a good thing for the Browns.

it's not because Odell turned in a performance that justifies an "elite" label nor because you're defending his viability - it's because you're desperate to advance a narrative against Baker.
perhaps Im an "It is what is is" guy who just calls it how I see it? you are the one tying OBJ's success or failure to ya boy BM not me.
his success or failure doesnt effect the browns in any way shape or form. I think Its funny you root against him.does it make BM any better?
or any safer? because rumours are an Im hearing it everywhere, ya boy might just be on his way out early.
I dont advocate that because again,Im not anti baker. Im anti fu&king losing and Im all for exposing whomever is responsible.
to dig up a post
I didnt need to dig.It was yesterday.:ROFLMAO:
me saying good things about OBJ? has nothing to do with baker or the browns. I do it because illogically it annoys you. LMFAO

Last edited:
FFS Im joking with you. hes a good player.I dont have an agenda.he just is.you have a personal stake in defending baker.I dont.
I am a browns fan.players come and go. If baker had played better? OBJ would still be here. fact.
baker will never be great at touch passes over the top,deep corner you know a WR bread and butter.Its just not his game.
thats not playcalling either.plenty of plays have a streaking outside WR. plenty.hes just not a classic pocket passer.he a slinger.
flat,fast and between the numbers is how he likes to play.it is what it is you see?
juice is about to walk in FA too. why? hes just not producing the numbers he needs to.
Im really starting to wonder If they might cut BM loose. the collateral damage to this team because of his failure is significant.

Last edited:
FFS Im joking with you. hes a good player.I dont have an agenda.he just is.you have a personal stake in defending baker.I dont.
I am a browns fan.players come and go. If baker had played better? OBJ would still be here. fact.
baker will never be great at touch passes over the top,deep corner you know a WR bread and butter.Its just not his game.
thats not playcalling either.plenty of plays have a streaking outside WR. plenty.hes just not a classic pocket passer.he a slinger.
flat,fast and between the numbers is how he likes to play.it is what it is you see?
juice is about to walk in FA too. why? hes just not producing the numbers he needs to.
Im really starting to wonder If they might cut BM loose. the collateral damage to this team because of his failure is significant.

Bullshit... We saw Baker throw incredible touch passes as a rookie and he made some great throws last year before he got hurt... Quit slinging bullshit just to be in the hate baker crowd...

Last edited by a moderator:
he has done it.he can do it but not with any regularity.
Im lying about baker? so I can be in the hate baker club? bakers been pretty fu&king bad. do I really have to lie about his play?

Last edited:
Looks to me like we need to target a DT since the Stefcuckski fanclubs "AnDrEw BeRrY iS gOoD" proof, Malik McDowell is yet again in jail.
I wouldn't fault Berry for that one. Malik did a wonderful job for us this year, and it was looking like a brilliant addition. He seemed like he had really turned a corner, both on and off the field.

But...

According to the incident report, police in Deerfield Beach, Florida, reported getting a call of a naked man walking near a school, later to be determined as a children's learning center that was in session. When confronted, McDowell charged at police "full speed with closed fist," according to the report, leaving a deputy injured. The officer said he was unable to avoid McDowell's attack or use any "de-escalation tactics." McDowell slammed into the officer and punched him in the right eye and on the top of the head, according to the report.

McDowell then fled, but eventually was shocked with a Taser and handcuffed. The officer said his right eye was nearly closed because of swelling from the punches he absorbed in the attack and there is a "likelihood that I sustained permanent injury to my eye.''

... that isn't normal. There is something very wrong there. It's either mental illness, a legitimate cognitive injury sustained in the accident he had as a rookie, or an issue with drugs or alcohol.

It's just sad. The guy is done, he's not going to play football again, but hopefully something changes for him as a person.

Do the Browns target a wr in the draft? That may be their only option. The current situation appears toxic, and if you were a stud wr, would you want to be part of Stephanie's offense? I know i wouldn't. He has no clue on how to blend the runningback talent with wr talent judging by his playcalling.......

Do the Browns target a wr in the draft? That may be their only option. The current situation appears toxic, and if you were a stud wr, would you want to be part of Stephanie's offense? I know i wouldn't. He has no clue on how to blend the runningback talent with wr talent judging by his playcalling.......

We have to target a wide receiver. It's our biggest position of need, and this is a stellar draft for WR talent. If we don't address the position, someone has to go. It's almost certainly going to be the 13th pick unless we trade back and still get an excellent receiver.

As for guys wanting to play here, I doubt we have any issues. It's just not something that happens as is, and I'm sure we'll be looking toward expanding the role of receivers. We had two guys sitting just below 600 yards this year with an injured quarterback - one of them missed five games (Landry), the other missed three (DPJ). So a guy can rack up 600 yards in the worst imaginable case.

Jan. 21 — NFL clubs receive list of underclassmen who have been approved entry to the 2022 NFL Draft.
Feb. 1-5 — Senior Bowl practices and game in Mobile, Alabama
March 1-8 — NFL Scouting Combine, Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana
March 8 — Deadline for clubs to designate Franchise or Transition Players
March 14-16 — Clubs are permitted to contact, and enter into contract negotiations with, the certified agents of players who will become unrestricted free agents upon the expiration of their 2021 player contracts on March 16.

...April 28-30 — 2022 NFL Draft in Las Vegas, Nevada...

ICYMI: The Browns signed RB John Kelly. I liked what I saw from the kid before he got hurt, but it may mean D'Ernest Johnson is about to leave via FA.

Last edited:

Jan. 21 — NFL clubs receive list of underclassmen who have been approved entry to the 2022 NFL Draft.
Feb. 1-5 — Senior Bowl practices and game in Mobile, Alabama
March 1-8 — NFL Scouting Combine, Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana
March 8 — Deadline for clubs to designate Franchise or Transition Players
March 14-16 — Clubs are permitted to contact, and enter into contract negotiations with, the certified agents of players who will become unrestricted free agents upon the expiration of their 2021 player contracts on March 16.

...April 28-30 — 2022 NFL Draft in Las Vegas, Nevada...

ICYMI: The Browns signed RB John Kelly. I liked what I saw from the kid before he got hurt, but it may mean D'Ernest Johnson is about to leave via FA.
I like this Kelly kid a lot... I just hope he stays healthy.. Hes exciting and gutsy for a small back...

Top Bottom