Browns Game Thread - Week 17 Mon. Jan. 3@ 8:15 on ESPN at PIT The Steelers vs. The Browns | Page 10 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Week 17 Mon. Jan. 3@ 8:15 on ESPN at PIT The Steelers vs. The Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have stepped into shit with more IQ points than this post. I thought Ben sucked? But now Ben is why Tomlin is successful? What fucking coach does not have his fortunes on the cargo ship of his QB? Noll without Bradshaw? Holmgren without Favre? This is the speak of jackoffs.

I am glad you are "pretty sure" that the Browns will win "comfortably" whatever the fuck that pussy ass, hedging bullshit means.

Lookie here, dude, if you are right and I am wrong, I will suffer no embarrassment or shame. If my prediction turns out to be batshit stupid and the Browns win, I will sleep happy with the win. It will also surprise me because I believe this will be a close game. I believe that in a close game it is much more sensible to believe that Ben Roethlisberger will make a play, and that Baker Mayfield will do something fucked up.

I am a Browns fan. I want the Browns to win. I don't care to get in the line to give baker Mayfield fellatio. I don't give a shit who you are, Mayfield has not delivered. He has not lived up to expectations, and he sure as fuck is not instilling confidence and bringing the Browns together. This team is in disarray, and seeing players and coaches both attack each other while others offer support tells anyone with an IQ over 50 that the Cleveland Browns are right now, a pie of confusion. You think Baker is the guy to solidify that? If he was the guy, this shit would have never happened.

I bet $1,000 on the Steelers. That doesn't make me a Steelers' fan, but since I like to bet, I want to win.

That aside, Mayfield is shit.
K

Slap, slap, slap, pay attention McFly. Stop watching Rau Paul and pay attention, we are talking about Mayfield.

That is like saying seeing Whoopie Goldberg naked is the best thing you have seen in years.

Ewwwww, who TF wants a QB that will be in the HOF one day? Yuck.....we sure as fuck don't want that.

The question is, can he possibly play any worse?

At the risk have having you give a fucking idiotic reply, I am going to try to educate you and make a point with you. Please, think, at least, TRY to think before you make an idiot of yourself. Follow along with me, I will type slowly...... Imagine that you are the GM for the Pittsburgh Steelers, and you just sat down with Dan Rooney, to talk to him about your selection to replace Ben.

(Pittsburgh sucks, Ben Sucks, Rooney sucks is not the point here, try to follow the lesson)

"Mr. Rooney, I have our next QB.....
-Do you think he can be a HOF QB?-
"No
-Do you think he can get us to the Superbowl?
No. But, I think he can play well enough to win a playoff game or two

Now, Forest, do you imagine Rooney would shit his pants and exclaim... OMG.....go get this guy, THIS is what we need?

Yet here you are, telling me that this is good enough for the Browns.... all because YOU are tired of seeing people come and go.

Sorry dude, I want to see the Browns win a Superbowl. Mayfield is a cockeyed, dimwitted, slow releasing, jackoff QB who is NEVER going to take the Browns anywhere.

Yes, I know, this shit here at 7-9 is really great.
You make a good point with Mr. Rooney.
How many HC's have they had for most of our lifetimes ?
that would be 3.

That is why they kick our asses season after season. stability
So relax while we work on that. there will be enough tough question in the future ...perhaps.

not much coming out of the draft in the qb position. jmo Desaun Watson is the guy to nab.
A serial rapist with marginal at best talent is the guy to grab? Yeah, no. Watson is propped up by the leftist media and is all hype, zero substance. 4-12 in Houston with an offense as talented as ours. Fuck Watson.

Figured I put this in Pitspuke thread….

Love it. Just wish he would have 1: Mentioned that there were prior rape allegations when Pig Ben was in College that got covered up and 2: Pig Ben hasn't been shit as a QB since Dr. Rydze, the Steelers steroid and HGH dealer got arrested and they had to distance themselves from him.

Figured I put this in Pitspuke thread….

"...But I'm not. So f-k him."

The Muppets Laughing GIF

Love it. Just wish he would have 1: Mentioned that there were prior rape allegations when Pig Ben was in College that got covered up and 2: Pig Ben hasn't been shit as a QB since Dr. Rydze, the Steelers steroid and HGH dealer got arrested and they had to distance themselves from him.
Thank God we live in a nation where jackoffs cannot convict others based on Allegations.

The accusations against Ben never once resulted in charges. But that doesn't matter to jackoffs, or this limpdick author because at the heart of it, you don't like Ben Roethlisberger. You hate the Steelers, and you hate it that this "average" quarterback single-handedly destroyed the Browns, stole the head-to-head win advantage that we held for 40 years, and lifted his leg, pissed in the dog pound, forever marking it as the BEN ROETHLISBERGER YINZER YARD.

So let me teach you something. In June of 1985, Jim Brown was not ACCUSED of Rape, but he was CHARGED with Rape, arraigned and a trial was set. Art Modell, another guy Cleveland assholes hate, came to Browns' rescue, paid his bail, and hired Johnnie Cochran to get his rapist ass out of trouble.

Interestingly enough, it never went to trial, and as the records show, Cochran maintained that Brown was not obligated to identify his witnesses to the DA. Can you believe that shit? Talk about a RAPIST getting off scot free? Talk about sweeping some shit under the table?
Brown himself admitted later in life that he abused women, and that witnesses were indeed squashed.

In 1968 Jim Brown was originally charged with attempted manslaughter, then reduced to assault for throwing actress Eva Bohn-Chin off of his balcony because she wouldn't put out. Modell paid it off and it went away.

Now dick-pimple, if you want to convict Ben Roethlisberger for "allegations" that never rose to the level of a charge, and he needed no pay offs, no bail, no hiding of evidence or witnesses, then I am assuming you also want Jim Brown removed from the Hall Of Fame, and all his records in Cleveland rescinded because as we know.......he actually DID rape, abuse and assault women?

It is time to hold Jim Brown up to your standards and admit he looms as a far worse human being, and actual animal. Otherwise, shut the fuck up with your cowardly, pussy assed Christine Blasey Ford/Kavanaugh phony accusation bullshit.

You do admit that compared to Ben, Jim is a ruthless animal. Correct?

People who live in glass houses, and who don't know about their own team's heritage might want to bite their tongue. Otherwise they will be Schoolied by Ghoolie.

Jim Brown Did Great Things; He Also Beat Women (Numerous accounts of him beating women)
The attorney for former football star Jim Brown Wednesday... (Cover-up by 2 paid Cleveland Police Officers, and Farrakhan)

Here is the deal, man. Browns fans like to say they are "the toughest fans in the world" tough men don't hide from the truth and throw shit at the world when they are exposed as being wrong. Ben has young children, a wife, family. I don't care who a man plays for, this bullshit is wrong. And as you can see, when you start slinging shit, it can come flying back at you 100 times harder.

Be a mensch bro, be a mensch!

The stupidity of some of you is beyond even what I felt you are capable of. Let me get this right.................

1) Ben is an average QB who just had great talent around him?
  • The Browns have had a lot of average QBs, and have one right now. How come the Browns never win shit?
2) Are you saying that the Steelers have had better talent than the Browns?
  • So what you are saying is that the Steelers are a better team and a better franchise than the Browns?
3) Ben Sucks
  • He is 25 - 3- 1 against the Browns. If he sucks, what adjective applies to the Browns?
  • The Steelers have a head-to-head record of 78 - 61 - 1
  • If you remove Ben, the Browns still hold the advantage 58-53
4) The Browns will destroy the Steelers this week. They can't stop the run, and Ben is over the hill, and he sucks
  • And yet, he swept the Great-Magnificent-On The Rise Cleveland Browns?
Being a Browns fan does not demand that you ignore reality and exist as Walter Mitty. I don't give a shit who you hate, but don't make an ass out of yourselves but employing the wit and reason of shit on a stick. You're a Browns fan for Pete's sake, have some self respect.

you just got made. you're no browns fan and should be kicked. go to the yinzer sites where you belong.stop bothering us.
JIM BROWN? JIM BROWN? man GTFO!

GTFO!
He was charged with Rape, he was charged with Manslaughter you fucking moron. Being a fan has nothing to do with reality. Grow up. Running for touchdowns doesn't excuse his being a rapist.

lifted his leg, pissed in the dog pound, forever marking it as the BEN ROETHLISBERGER YINZER YARD.
NOT A TROLL. right playa? your mate? not trolling and has correct takes right? weak weak fu&king watery sauce.
another guy Cleveland assholes hate
not a troll or a PITT fan but a cleveland fan. really? are you trying to get banned again?

Last edited:
Im just sayin you should fu&k off.
You are a fucking child. Look here Lobotomy boy, I NEVER SAID a fucking thing about Jim Brown's PLAYING ability.

What kind of a low IQ, booger-eating, fucktard are you that you cannot stay on topic?

Do you believe that anyone who posts something negative about a Browns player is NOT a Browns fan? Are you that much of a pubescent? Have you never had a fucking original, adult thought in your life? Do you actually think that a controversial post against the Browns is a PERSONAL ATTACK on you?

Let's try this again, you dumb fucking hillbilly, LMAO. I DARE YOU to stick to the topic, and NOT Jim Browns record or ability because NOWHERE did I say he was NOT the greatest runner of all time. Are you able to follow that? I am not talking about his playing.

I am talking about his criminal record. You do realize Jim Brown was arrested for BOTH Rape, and for manslaughter? Yes?

You are the one who called Ben out for his treatment of women. I pointed out that no charges were ever filed. Then, using YOUR rule of judging people, I showed you news articles from Jim Brown being arrested AND charged. You started this Oxnard, so address the issue..........let me hear you defend Jim brown abusing women.

And Dude, I know more about Jim than you ever will. I saw him play many times, I saw him practice, many times.

Attachments

• GHOOLIEandJIMBROWN.01(2).jpg
    GHOOLIEandJIMBROWN.01(2).jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 2
Ben is a trash frat boy who treated women like his personal cum dumpsters, sometimes right in front of their boyfriends.. I know of his past transgressions in nightclubs and on the bar scene. He was quite well known for his antics.

That being said he cleaned up, got married, and had kids. Redemption is a thing.

Same with Jim. Crap human, amazing ball player. We could only imagine the women he ran through.

Honestly though, defending Steelers players in a Browns forum feels dirty.

Do you believe that anyone who posts something negative about a Browns player is NOT a Browns fan?
Yes, I do believe many Browns fans believe just that. It's super annoying.

Wow. I guess you read that article I posted lol.
TBPP summed it up nicely. I find it rather reaching though to bring JB into the mix though. The article never even mentions him…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom