Browns Game Thread - Week 17 Mon. Jan. 3@ 8:15 on ESPN at PIT The Steelers vs. The Browns | Page 11 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Week 17 Mon. Jan. 3@ 8:15 on ESPN at PIT The Steelers vs. The Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the morbidly obese, knuckle dragging Ratbirds fan went off in his defense of Pig Ben the rapist. He paid the women off and settled in court, that's called an admission of guilt. Of course I wouldn't expect some trailer park dweller living on welfare to comprehend any of that.

Ben is a trash frat boy who treated women like his personal cum dumpsters, sometimes right in front of their boyfriends.. I know of his past transgressions in nightclubs and on the bar scene. He was quite well known for his antics.

That being said he cleaned up, got married, and had kids. Redemption is a thing.

Same with Jim. Crap human, amazing ball player. We could only imagine the women he ran through.

Honestly though, defending Steelers players in a Browns forum feels dirty.

Yes, I do believe many Browns fans believe just that. It's super annoying.
Well, here is the thing for me, I love the Browns, always have and always will. However, being a fan does not transcend the way I look at others or live my life. The Jim Brown reference simply made the point that people are human, they make mistakes and clean up.

However, I also believe this. In the absence of being able to celebrate great accomplishments Browns fans deprecate themselves by resorting to personal attacks. A man's vocational accomplishments in life stand alone, they are separate from his personal life.

Pete Rose not in the HOF? Ridiculous.

Bro, by the standards of BH, this is a medium, and a wonderful one at that, to talk about football. Posting a disgusting article full of accusations of a man simply to deter from the fact that the guy not only had a stellar career, but the real rape he committed is that he fucked the Cleveland Browns every chance he had. Even as an old man the fucker pissed on our team.

I have neither hate nor love for the Steelers. That I have many friends who live in that area and love the team means what? That I should spew venom for them and their team? If that is what people believe constitutes being a Browns fan, the the whole lot of Browns fanship is perverted.

I want the Browns to win. While it may seem dirty to use fight fire with fire by bringing up Jim, to any intelligent person it illustrates my point succinctly. It is fucked up to judge someone by standards that we are also guilty of violating.

Here is the thing that never ceases to impress me, in the worst of ways. Anytime someone posts a thought that upsets, the response IMMEDIATELY becomes an attack on the poster, and the point of the thread is totally abandoned. Me, and views about Steeler issues is in particularly a prime example. " Oh, he's Ghoolie", Oh you don't know the complete story of Ghoolie".... Jesus Christ, just talk football. What the hell difference does it make who ANYONE is? When I read something that I think is bullshit, I don't go doing research on the person posting it. Bro, this cancel culture shit is REALLY what is fucked up.

I didn't come here to upset people, but some people just think they have a right not to hear anything they don't like. I understand being a homer. I do. However, when you spend time posting that a team sucks, that player suck that an organization sucks, and that entity is 25 - 3 - 1 against you.....ah, er.....that's about as self-deprecating as it gets.

Our character is never more on display than in defeat.

So, enough of this shit, lets talk about week 18 and what is to come.

It says it all when a person takes EVERY chance they get to shit on anything Cleveland Browns yet... As soon as someone trashes the absolute gutter trash of the NFL said person launches into angry tirade after tirade in defense of the gutter trash.

Not a Browns fan. Point blank. Period. The person isn't a Browns fan.

That said, the article has nothing to do with Jim Brown, Joe Brown, Pete Brown or mother fucking Antonio Brown. The article is discussing Ben Rothlessberger, a degenerate scumbag who raped two women then paid them off to go away. The same Ben who was known clear back to his College days for getting physical and abusive against women. The same Ben that plays for the biggest scumbag organization in all of pro sports and the ONLY organization in all of sports that has their own in house drug dealers pushing black market steroids and HGH onto the entire roster.

Guys, it's real simple. Keep the talk on football and don't get too personal. It is heading in the too personal direction, so knock it off. The athletes aren't your wives.

I personally find ghoolies posts intelligent, and well written. Whether he is or isn't a Browns fan can be up to each individual opinion. I don't care. I just want good, intelligent football discussion and comraderie. So let's make the effort to keep it there. Many here have been witch hunted out of other forums, including this one ..simply for offering realistic takes. Many fans don't want to live in reality. Just be fair. Debate the facts, try not to get in the mud. K, thx.

On a more positive note, Pittsburgh have some big changes incoming. Roethlisberger is retiring, and their GM is expected to step down following the draft.

These drafts can be complicated. He'll be tasked with finding a new quarterback, which means the 'new GM' won't have drafted his own signal caller and the leash will understandably be shorted - barring a hit or internal promotion where the to-be-promoted ultimately gets a real say, of course.

But finding a great GM is hard. Especially one who holds the position for over two decades and wins two superbowls.

They have a rebuild coming and not just because of Roethlisberger. Hayward, Haden and Alualu are also at the end of their careers, and they have a huge number of guys off contract over the next two years. Being tasked with overhauling and rebuilding an organisation which has only known consistency and stability - while also potentially inheriting a core drafted by someone else - will be interesting.

trying hard to jump on the jim brown hate wagon to get a response? try try try try try try try try harder
sticking up for your best buddy art? who never gave a sh&t about cleveland? Is he your uncle? man GTFO kid!

trying hard to jump on the jim brown hate wagon to get a response? try try try try try try try try harder
sticking up for your best buddy art? who never gave a sh&t about cleveland? Is he your uncle? man GTFO kid!
Stating facts isn't sticking up for Modell. Goddamn you're a fucking idiot. Jim Brown has BRAGGED for decades he ran Paul Brown, the greatest HC in NFL history, out of Cleveland.

where? show me where please. If hes bragged for over 20 years about it.should be ample evidence of it.
specifically jim had him removed.not disagreed or fought with PB but had him fired.show me where.

I never thought I would say it, but I love the Steelers getting in to the playoffs. They're building themselves up to a fairytale ending which isn't going to come and it's going to hurt all the more. They are trash, and aren't going to do any damage. But they're hyped and so are their fans. So when they get their asses kicked in the post-season, again, it's not a great look. Make that two years in a row they've snuck in to the playoffs only to get dominated.

While at the same time, they're losing out on valuable draft position. They're a bad team, boosted by an injury-riddled AFC North, but will have the draft position and capital of a good team.

It's being reported Wilson and Seattle aren't heading for a breakup, Rodgers has seemingly been swayed to stick around in Green Bay and their draft capital sucks too much to get their hands on Watson. So who is their quarterback going to be? Haskins? Rudolph? Whoever is left on the board in the 20s?

Meanwhile, their long-time GM is set to step down following the draft so they'll have to answer some difficult questions. And, as I've said, some of their core plays are now getting older while a significant portion of their roster is set to come off contract following next season. They're in a rebuilding mode and poor position to actually rebuild.

They're just setting themselves up for disappointment, and building in an AFC North which is going to be tough for a long time to come.

It's really fucking hard to read your posts. You type a meth addict experiencing a mental break.
Its a 2 line sentence. hey,at least Its not the same fu&king post repeated 100 times 99 different ways like yours
just cause you're from canton does not mean you're in the HOF.

the simpsons chalkboard GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom