Browns Game Thread - Week 17 Mon. Jan. 3@ 8:15 on ESPN at PIT The Steelers vs. The Browns | Page 13 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Week 17 Mon. Jan. 3@ 8:15 on ESPN at PIT The Steelers vs. The Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rags has no links, no verification to anything he says.

That said Jim Brown is an abuser of women. Art helped him wriggle out of his misdemeanor and felonious acts as he did with other players, but that doesn't mean Pig Ben hasn't received the same sort of support from pit either. Hell Art got LB Ray Lewis off a murder charge that involved a group that he was with! That is corruption. Anyway, Lewis' boys suffered time except him!
Come on Jay you are better than this.
poor Art bumbling along could never pull that stuff off. and say what you want about him..... would he ? fire a coach sure.
the 1960s and slapping a woman was pretty common. thus all the push back since those days.

Did Ray's standing in Life help him ? likely ........just like it would most.

FU&K HIM! he fired paul brown then he got rid of jim brown too by not giving him a chance to be in movies and play.
then he said FU*K CLEVELAND packed up and left. like a black guy in the 60's was running the fu&king team. what a joke.
he couldnt even get some time off to do a movie and hes firing head coaches? not any coach but one of the greatest? man GTFO!
paul brown had well known disdain for owners. "just sign the checks,sit in your box and watch me win football games"
especially arrogant little man kike fu&ktards like art "f&ck the browns" modell
paul brown wanted to run his own franchise,art didnt want him running his franchise.Its as simple as that.jim brown.what a joke.as If.

Last edited:
Here, a 5th time: NFL History of the Cleveland Browns - DVD Netflix

Here, #6: NFL History of the Cleveland Browns Amazon product

How about a 7th fucking time: NFL History of the Cleveland Browns on TCM Shop

Or do I need to keep posting it for the two clowns of the Forum?

That's one.

Happy Joy GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

LOL ha I own that dvd. in digital form and I can tell you now there is no interview where he says he got brown fired.as If.
just watched the PB firing segment again..
he did say paul was a dictator who everyone was scared of. he did say he preferred the new coach. he never said
(because it would be arrogant and incorrect) he had anything to do with PB being fired. to single out JB as THE reason? man GTFO!
the players by 1963 did not enjoy playing for PB.many did complain about his dominating style and torturous workouts to modell.
modell says they stopped talking and getting along and in the end their relationship was non existent. so he was fired.

you've just gone on in your own wild tangent and saw something that wasnt there. you make out like he was gloating about it?
he never even said anything bad about coach brown. and even If he had? they wouldnt have it on an NFL films production.
then they won the title the next year. the last title we ever saw.
But on this score I'm certain: The break between Paul Brown and Art Modell was inevitable. That it occurred when it did surprised me. I had guessed that, while the fuse would continue to sputter and burn, the big explosion wouldn't come until, probably, the end of the 1963 season.
That it came a year sooner was, almost surely, a good thing for football in Cleveland. There's a big job of reorganization to be done, one the field and in the office. And the more quickly it's tackled the better.
But whatever anyone—player, fan or owner—may think of Paul Brown, no one will deny that when the definitive history of pro football is written, a bright chapter must be devoted to him.-The Cleveland Plain Dealer, April 1963

Last edited:
All you need to know about JB is he tossed a human being off a second story balcony, he claims she jumped…..

A little more than slapping a women which has never been okay in any era.

Pig Ben is a piece of trash who was spared prison because of the Rooney’s influence. He’ll pay for his sins eventually.

Football like all sports has some real nasty people who get away with things that the normal person who be in jail for.

such is entertainment….

he tossed a human being off a second story balcony,
every bodies done that..I wouldnt mind launching a couple of these dorks right now! yaa-ho-ho-ho-hooey
Jim Brown has BRAGGED for decades he ran Paul Brown, the greatest HC in NFL history, out of Cleveland.
How many Super Bowls did bitch ass Jim Brown win again?
Has been in and out of prison for beating women.
Like it or not the dude is a vile piece of fucking shit who should be erased from Cleveland Browns history as the blight that he is .
he did zero ZERO jail time and had zero convictions up until 1999. speculation is just that.facts are facts.we have courts for a reason.
you guys believe any crap you hear? ya boy said JB was in and out of prison! what a fu&king LIAR!
bit^h ass jim brown? half you twits just loath this team and Its players.

Last edited:
And just to continue humiliating AdolfTheTruth up above, who clearly has never seen that Documentary and is talking out of his ass, I present one of many other Jim Brown interviews where he shit talks Paul Brown and brags about getting him fired.

"Anyway, some other players and I finally told Art Modell that unless the coaching methods changed, we’d either insist on being traded or quit. Well, any owner of a team is first and foremost a businessman. That next January—this was 1963—Art announced that Blanton Collier was replacing Paul Brown as head coach."

Keep on talking out of your ass you Nazi fuck.

Come on Jay you are better than this.
poor Art bumbling along could never pull that stuff off. and say what you want about him..... would he ? fire a coach sure.
the 1960s and slapping a woman was pretty common. thus all the push back since those days.

Did Ray's standing in Life help him ? likely ........just like it would most.
Didn't Art put together Ray's defense team of lawyers? I remember reading something to that affect, but it's been awhile.

Jim Brown interviews where he shit talks Paul Brown and brags about getting him fired.
HEIL, how are ya?
you are out of your mind. I just read it. you just quoted the best part supporting your "argument" thats the best you have? LOL
thats not bragging or sh&t talking at all. Its very honest and respectful of coach brown actually.
truth is its YOUR OPINION thats what happened. thankfully no one gives a sh&t what you think.
besides all that,we won the title the next year.PB was used up by '63 his many innovations having been incorporated into the NFL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom