Browns Game Thread - Week 17 Mon. Jan. 3@ 8:15 on ESPN at PIT The Steelers vs. The Browns | Page 12 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Week 17 Mon. Jan. 3@ 8:15 on ESPN at PIT The Steelers vs. The Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, I'll stop posting then. Maybe you can remind everyone when you started a thread with more information then the Baker thread I took the time to start. Keep trashing up the forum when you are in a frenzied high. It's working wonders. Enjoy.

are you kiddin? you are wound up very tight my friend. hardly a sacrifice,the seasons over.
you take all this far too seriously brah. Im just tryin ta get a laugh and occasionally have a laugh too
a frenzied high
If you bark at me im gonna bark back.keep postin man.somebodies gotta fly the BH plane.dont be a defeatist.
drugs? all the crazy sh%t Ive read here and my clear,concise posts are somehow too OTT for you to handle?

Last edited:
where? show me where please. If hes bragged for over 20 years about it.should be ample evidence of it.
specifically jim had him removed.not disagreed or fought with PB but had him fired.show me where.
I thought you were a Browns fan? Start with the NFL Films DVD they put out on the history of the Cleveland Browns, for starters. He says right on the video he went to Modell over Paul Brown and told him a change needed to be made. Go on YT and look up old Jim Brown interviews after that. He has Bragged about it multiple times, how he held up the Browns and threatened to retire if they kept Paul Brown.

The correct answer to that one is: "Enjoy your retirement, Jim. Now go fuck yourself." But Modell was always a fucking idiot so they sent the greatest HC in history packing. How many Super Bowls did bitch ass Jim Brown win again?

In fact, let's go further on the Jim Brown subject. He is definitely the OG diva that set the stage for divas like his namesake Antonio Brown.

- Gets his HC fired because he didn't like Paul Browns tough coaching style.

-Quits on his team in his prime thinking he was going to be a Hollywood superstar.

-Was an open supporter of the Communist revolution in Vietnam and vocal opponent to the US Military, encouraging black America to dodge the draft and support the Communists.

- Was and likely still is a member of the racist hate group the Black Panthers.

- Known woman beater and rapist. Beat and raped numerous girlfriends and wives, tried murdering his girlfriend by throwing her off of a balcony. Has been in and out of prison for beating women.

Like it or not the dude is a vile piece of fucking shit who should be erased from Cleveland Browns history as the blight that he is .

I thought you were a Browns fan?
who likes Jim Brown? yeah thats crazy huh? where? is it then? the links.must be plenty.its common knowledge as you make out
Go on YT and look up old Jim Brown interviews
back up your own story.post the link. Im genuinely interested.
I always thought modell fired brown. silly me.
Has been in and out of prison for beating women.
TBH I didnt know all that. having looked it up, yikes. I get ur point. I havent been this disappoint since..last season.
whattaya gonna tell me next? otto graham smoked crack? you're killin me rag.

Last edited:
The meth addict is tweaking again I see. Stop trying to build a bicycle out of a pallet jack and do your own research. I told you where to find it, stop being a lazy fuck.

Btw, Otto Graham, unlike Jim Brown was a fucking class act.

In fact, let's go further on the Jim Brown subject. He is definitely the OG diva that set the stage for divas like his namesake Antonio Brown.

- Gets his HC fired because he didn't like Paul Browns tough coaching style.

-Quits on his team in his prime thinking he was going to be a Hollywood superstar.

-Was an open supporter of the Communist revolution in Vietnam and vocal opponent to the US Military, encouraging black America to dodge the draft and support the Communists.

- Was and likely still is a member of the racist hate group the Black Panthers.

- Known woman beater and rapist. Beat and raped numerous girlfriends and wives, tried murdering his girlfriend by throwing her off of a balcony. Has been in and out of prison for beating women.

Like it or not the dude is a vile piece of fucking shit who should be erased from Cleveland Browns history as the blight that he is .
Well shit. Brown was a few years before my time and i did not know that. Stay tuned. Once this broken leg heals i will make a youtube video stomping and burning my authentic #32 Brown jersey.

do your own research. I told you where to find it,
It doesnt exist. lazy? Its your big mouth got us here. prove your point.talk is cheap.
you're a fu&king parrot. meth? jim brown? cant you come up with something all by yourself?

It doesnt exist. lazy? Its your big mouth got us here. prove your point.talk is cheap.
you're a fu&king parrot. meth? jim brown? cant you come up with something all by yourself?
I told you exactly where to find it, dumbfuck. Cleveland Browns. NFL films. Documentary on the Browns. Do I need to dumb it down more for your retard ass? Yes, he also said it in interviews throughout the years. Most available on YouTube. I'm not sitting through a bunch of Jim Brown interviews to fucking find which ones he said it in then timestamp the fuckers for you. Go put in the work yourself.

But of course you won't because you have #32's cock down your throat and would rather try to attack everyone on here because you're a fucking idiot who doesn't know shit about football and can't hang with the big boys.

Well shit. Brown was a few years before my time and i did not know that. Stay tuned. Once this broken leg heals i will make a youtube video stomping and burning my authentic #32 Brown jersey.
I wiped my ass with mine and threw it in the dumpster after watching the Browns documentary and seeing Jackoff Brown take credit for getting Paul Brown fired. Discovered all the rest after that.

Please do not do anything you will regret brother. I really hope this forum doesn't impel you to do that.
From a patriot to another.
God Bless America Man GIF by Zhot Shotz

who likes Jim Brown? yeah thats crazy huh? where? is it then? the links.must be plenty.its common knowledge as you make out

back up your own story.post the link. Im genuinely interested.
I always thought modell fired brown. silly me.

TBH I didnt know all that. having looked it up, yikes. I get ur point. I havent been this disappoint since..last season.
whattaya gonna tell me next? otto graham smoked crack? you're killin me rag.
Rags has no links, no verification to anything he says.

That said Jim Brown is an abuser of women. Art helped him wriggle out of his misdemeanor and felonious acts as he did with other players, but that doesn't mean Pig Ben hasn't received the same sort of support from pit either. Hell Art got LB Ray Lewis off a murder charge that involved a group that he was with! That is corruption. Anyway, Lewis' boys suffered time except him! Pig Ben and Lewis are not all that different from JB.

If anyone thinks that some football player from a particular team is somehow more egregious than a guy from a different team they are fooling themselves. They're loyalty is with a specific team and their players.

There are a ton of dirt bags in the NFL. Some of them fuck up more often than others and teams generally shy away from those players.

That doesn't mean a damn thing when FO's evaluate talent.

Take that to the bank.

plenty here would jump at deshaun watson but having had a cursory look at it.truth is he hasnt been charged with a crime yet.
I thought the rule was innocent until proven guilty and until then a man could earn a living so..I have mixed feelings TBH
yeah when someone posts 5 times explaining why they cant produce a simple link? Its always BS.
all I found was JB praising coach brown and thanking him for help in making him what he became.
But of course you won't because you have #32's cock down your throat and would rather try to attack everyone on here because you're a fucking idiot who doesn't know shit about football and can't hang with the big boys.
what a nasty little fu&kwit you are! you'll be gone again soon little bit^h :ROFLMAO: :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Rags has no links, no verification to anything he says.
Except that I, you know, stated what fucking Documentary it is in three fucking times but okay. I have ALWAYS backed up what I say, you're just salty you keep getting verbally spanked because you keep talking out of your ass.

plenty here would jump at deshaun watson but having had a cursory look at it.truth is he hasnt been charged with a crime yet.
I thought the rule was innocent until proven guilty and until then a man could earn a living so..I have mixed feelings TBH
yeah when someone posts 5 times explaining why they cant produce a simple link? Its always BS.
all I found was JB praising coach brown and thanking him for help in making him what he became.

what a nasty little fu&kwit you are! you'll be gone again soon little bit^h :ROFLMAO: :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I guarantee your punk ass will be bounced long before me. You are a fucking joke to this Forum and a laughing stock. Literally the ONLY reason Gabe keeps your stupid ass around is so we can all point and laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom