Cavaliers - 2022-23 season | Page 11 | Barking Hard

Cavaliers 2022-23 season

We are a 4 seed. 24 games to play, 9 good teams. we should hold that 4 seed if we play as well as we've shown.
@ 36-22 we are only 1 game better than last year after 58 games. we finished 9-15. we need to flip that or better.
after starting 8-1 it's taken 49 games to get 7 more games over 500.

5 wins in 10 days since that Heat game. always a good day to beat the Bulls
Go Cavs

The guys gutted this one out. a game they needed to win and got it done. the bench only scored 5 points 1-19 , Rubio & Levert just 1, but they were a + 14 & 13 playing team ball and Big time D. coach saving Rubio for this game on a back to back was key. he stepped up.

Last edited:
I noticed Garland has picked up his intensity on the D. He was moving all over the court. The only thing not good was when he ended up covering their big goon of a center for a couple seconds. I think that's what they call a mismatch in the NBA. 😁 😁 😁

Rest the guys that are hurting when possible and thank you very much to that guy that smacked Donovan's plums. The whole team felt disrespected and has "woke" us up.

quickexit.gif

Rest the guys that are hurting when possible and thank you very much to that guy that smacked Donovan's plums. The whole team felt disrespected and has "woke" us up.

View attachment 721
Dillon Brooks being a force of change ? no idea
I would like to think The Heat punking us the game before that got JB giving the Boys a talking to. asking Where were their Balls ?
but you never know

You can't start games like that, you will lose most the time. getting a 6 point loss will look like they were close but it wasn't. they were bored with us. they were Down 21 in the first 7 minutes ? Playing like crap on the road must stop. we are a lone loss away from the same road record as the Lakers. no s hit
it's just Sports

You can't start games like that, you will lose most the time. getting a 6 point loss will look like they were close but it wasn't. they were bored with us. they were Down 21 in the first 7 minutes ? Playing like crap on the road must stop. we are a lone loss away from the same road record as the Lakers. no s hit
it's just Sports
For sure the Cavs or any team can start games like that and win games. They do need to quickly get through their youth growing pains that plague them on the road.

While true about the Lakers, it's also true of MIA, MEM, PHX, MIN, DAL, and NO.

For sure the Cavs or any team can start games like that and win games. They do need to quickly get through their youth growing pains that plague them on the road.

While true about the Lakers, it's also true of MIA, MEM, PHX, MIN, DAL, and NO.
I meant can't start games like that

Don't know what's going on inside the doors
but I thought they were just letting KLove to heal up until after the break. or so
before the thumb injury he was playing ok. would hate to see him leave.
one thing for sure is that BJ plays a very short bench. he gets away with it because of the young team we have.
I thought the same thing

Are they really doing Love dirty? He came to them about being bought out. He hasn't been playing because he has been shooting poorly and often a liability on D against the pick and roll. Cavs buying him out is typically viewed as doing a player a solid

Are they really doing Love dirty? He came to them about being bought out. He hasn't been playing because he has been shooting poorly and often a liability on D against the pick and roll. Cavs buying him out is typically viewed as doing a player a solid
He was playing hurt the last 11 or so games he Did play.
Not so much dirty but not getting a chance if his Thumb is now healed up.is just crap.
KLove must of asked if he was Ever going to get his minutes and the answer Was No, then he asked for the Door out.

Well getting out scored 14-4 the last 5:30 min will get that L most nights. playing a good team on your home court don't choke it away at the end. we keep seeing this.
76ers did not allow that shit last night. the Griz had been up all but 27 seconds of the game till the last few minutes. then Bang

We need to hold on to this 4th seed, we should beat these teams below us with 4 home games on our side. I hope

What a Sucky loss
Go Cavs

Well getting out scored 14-4 the last 5:30 min will get that L most nights. playing a good team on your home court don't choke it away at the end. we keep seeing this.
76ers did not allow that shit last night. the Griz had been up all but 27 seconds of the game till the last few minutes. then Bang

We need to hold on to this 4th seed, we should beat these teams below us with 4 home games on our side. I hope

What a Sucky loss
Go Cavs
We need a real enforcer in the Back court,,, Mobley and Allen aren't it.. I like both players... I just don't see them as a long term answer or a physical presence... We need a mean M'fer that ain't afraid to bang

Top Bottom