Bourbon Beer Cigars Guitars Women and Cars | Page 3 | Barking Hard

Bourbon Beer Cigars Guitars Women and Cars

Broke out the soldering iron and upgraded my 2014 SGJ pickups. Sounds amazing! Gave it a good cleaning too, it needed it badly.

IMG_5884.jpg

It is a satin finish so it shows all the wear and tear quickly and I don't mind.

@jaydog if you need to play standing up for a long period check out the SGs. Whether Gibson or Epiphone. They are lite as hell.

As soon as I get over this foot surgery I will. Appreciate it bro. Right now I can't even put weight on it.

FYI. I read a review for Early Times BiB. I didn't know but Sazerac bought them out and they're bringing back the original mash bill for the Bottled in Bond. For $21.00 for 1L it sounds like a helluva deal. The guy that reviewed it said it was very good but at that price point it was even better. I've seen Early Times on the bottom shelf and heard good things about it...for the money. I'll give the BiB version a shot if I find it.
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
In short it sounds like RNDC distributing company was holding Sazerac products until the retail shops sold lesser name products. Similar to having to meet a quota of shit in order to get the good stuff. I've heard of this practice. I'm not sure if it happens in Ohio as the state controls all allocated (good stuff) liqour. It's not necessarily a free enterprise system when the state gets involved and I personally do not like it because for some reason the good stuff doesn't really filter down to the people. But when the distributors start screwing people we are at their mercy. RNDC obviously could care less about putting high end products in the hands of retailers.

I gave away a les paul custom as a gift.
I'm rocking an american std strat white with the rosewood fret board.just like jimmys at winterland.
bourbon? you heathens from the colonies need to learn about single malt scotch whiskey
liquor how god intended.best value by far?download.jpg
now a gentleman never mixes his whiskey with anything stronger than frozen water.
you could prolly buy this in the US for under $50 and it sips incredible.try it.the glenlivet.

I gave away a les paul custom as a gift.
I'm rocking an american std strat white with the rosewood fret board.just like jimmys at winterland.
bourbon? you heathens from the colonies need to learn about single malt scotch whiskey
liquor how god intended.best value by far?View attachment 710
now a gentleman never mixes his whiskey with anything stronger than frozen water.
you could prolly buy this in the US for under $50 and it sips incredible.try it.the glenlivet.
My son got me a bottle of Johnny Walker Double Oak. Not a fan. It's like sipping mulch. Way to much peat in that stuff. I'll give that stuff a shot but I am not about that peat they use in scotch.

I'm not all that down with blended bourbons either. Why blend it if was distilled on it's own? It should stand on it's own. As far as small batch bourbons I'm OK with those as it's the whole batch mixed in and bottled.

Single barrel is better for me though, Jim Beam makes a phenomenal bourbon that is a blend called Little Book. I picked it up not knowing what it was and later found out. For $150.00 a bottle it was veeerry damn good and I still have most all of it on my bourbon shelf. I'll never go that high again unless I know exactly what I'm getting into. I've seen some bottles for thousands of dollars which is insane to me when I can be perfectly happy with Buffalo Trace for a hair over $50.00 or Elijah Craig Small Batch.

Btw, anyone of you guys that like to fish like me Wal Mart is having a sale right now on rod and reel combo's for less than $25.00. I picked up a Shimano Ultra light rod and reel for $17.99 plus tax. There was one combo like that left but they had a few of the bigger Shimano reels on bigger rods available for $24.99. I should've picked up both.

I wanted an Ultra Light rod for my pond and found a Shakespeare Ultra Light rod for 40 something dollars and started hunting around for a reel to match when I stumbled upon the combos for next to nothing. I saved a ton of money and but I really don't care about brand names. Nows the time to get 'em.

I think I'm gonna look for a good bourbon today. I have some Gentleman Jack as a go to and I don't want to open the good stuff if I can avoid it.

NOOOOoooooooooooooooo!!!!

crushed noo GIF

Top Bottom