King of Kings | Barking Hard

King of Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

King of Kings

Garrett/Hooker 2017
Awards
Similarly, I'd like to see us build a team that's playoff-bound even if we don't have a HOF QB. That doesn't mean that getting a franchise QB isn't important; it's more about putting your young QB in a position to succeed.

It's the only important thing to do. Who cares about defenses, or having a run game? Having a sexy little QB with some WR's is alot hotter to watch. Shootouts be fun. Watching defenses shut the purrdy QB's down and some Sonic Hedgehog shaped RB run around the field is boring.

It's either all ok, or it's not. That's all I'm saying. If he wants to fire back at KOK for the comment, and say it's out of line or whatever, that's fine, just don't champion for Rich to keep up the same behavior that KOK is displaying. Again, double standard.

Or at least make certain KOK is referencing him before flying off the handle and bringing in the reinforcement....

I found the comment just ball busting, nothing really vicious or nasty,

Thing is, I WASN'T busting his balls when I responded to Alo. At all. It had zero to do with him. Alo commented on QB's not being the be all end all or whatever the fuck and I made a lighthearted comment that sexy QB's and shootouts are all that matters. Nothing more until someone tried turning it into something more, deciding that it was as everything else "all about him" bringing on the bullshit and drama.

The fact that he said "noones saying that" and Riffer and myself continued fucking around with the joke should have really been a tip off. I mean, it's not like I write shitty Tim Allen movies, i'm a no class low-brow dumbass and even I can see that Riff and I joking around with it is a CLEAR tipoff that the shits a joke.

Don't worry KoK, yours is just the first of many. You came first because your post was reported. Let's not continue with the personal insults eh? They'll all end up here, and this will be the case for everyone. I gotta hit the sack, but we'll begin populating this section more tomorrow. :sleepy:

No worries, though I only continued because they were being hurled at me right from the get. Matter of fact part of my "insult" was an insult thrown at me.

And as per your "leaving" again comment, wasn't it you that left for a number of weeks after getting into it with me, only to come back with his tail between his legs with some lame apology?

Leave? No, I was busy working 70 hours per week. Yeah I apologized, see Mizzy I thought I had actually done something wrong, I didn't realize at the time that you're just a dckhead 3/4ths of the board can't stand. Plus I was, you know, trying to keep the peace. It quickly became apparent as long as there are people that won't join this little West Hollywood frat, slapping each others ass, there'll be no peace. Was my tail between my legs? No, sorry that's an L.A. thing, we don't do that where I come from.

Shortbus must not read his own posts if he thinks mine are stupid, he's the KING when it comes to worthless posts and oh yes, I do concede that much.

I think he could be a huge part of NEXT YEAR's puzzle. We're missing two huge pieces, right at the center: a franchise QB and a #1 WR. We can't get both in the draft.

Actually we're missing about SEVEN absolutely MASSIVE pieces(QB, WR, RT, starting RB, rushing DE, rushing OLB, a thumper ILB and another safety). All deeply important must have cogs.

As for getting both of the wet dream in the draft as it stands now SD seems to still want a 2nd and a 3rd for him. So what you're clamouring for is 1st round QB, day #2's picks on a WR then trying to plug other holes on day three with project players. Phil Savage would be so proud right now.

But I could see Jackson, Massoquoi, and Moore making nice targets for Andrew Luck in our full-on WCO next season.

Go figure, you're now pimping the kid playing in California. Who is also a top 5 pick. So what are we trying to say here? This great browns team you keep talking about is going to suck balls? Or is it you want us to mortgage our 2nd and 3rd on Jackson then 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th on trading up for the California QB with dimples?

You gotta be kidding me. How does THAT warrant being moved? Why, because some twink who plays with barbie dolls took offense?

So let me get this straight....

R4e: "Hey assholes fuck you your a twat and i'll kick your ass" is borderline objectionable?(FYI for those wondering about the current spin? THOSE are the posts I report because they derail threads and interrupt conversation)

I'm just trying to figure this out. Rich cluttering a thread while calling everyone names? Borderline objectionable! Rich being vulgar as hell? That's pretty borderline.

Me saying California QB with dimples? So utterly objectionable (according to several other mods) it was moved without anyone reporting it. Now here you are defending that bitch move. Go figure it was you.

Last edited:
You're using the same hyperbole that I am familiar with around here from a few posters. Must be in the water.

We need a QB. We have other needs. If we rank high enough running the ball (10-12) and on defense (top 15-20) then we need to move forward and get a QB, AND continue to fix the RT, LB, DL positions.

We have a lot of holes. It is pretty obvious. For ten fucking years now we have had holes on the team. But shit man we hired Holmgren, and you think this guy is going to wait 3 years while we fill holes before he gets his QB? You must be outside your mind.

We have holes and always have had holes. The more glaring hole is the QB.

I am aware of the team needs. You don't corner the market on what the team needs. What needs to happen this year is a vastly improved D and running game. Then there is no question we pull the trigger.

Stop using hyperbole to make your point. You don't do it well.

Aww how cute, Mizzy gets the boot and Shep has himself a new E-Bodyguard trying to talk shit for him.

So then, where the fucks the hyperbole at then? I stated the same bullshit your new BFF stated in this very thread and in pretty much damn near EVERY thread a million fucking times.

Anyways, who the fuck said wait three years before grabbing a QB? Talk about hyperbole.

You're getting weird dude.

I'm the same guy i've been the whole time i've been here. I'm not getting anything.

I am a loner and have never been a group think kind of poster. There are no "sides" here and there certainly is no need to be a pussy all the time when someone disagrees with you.

I take it that's supposed to offend me? People disagree with me all the time, I don't really give a fuck. What I do give a fuck about is when they decide to talk shit towards me. That's how you want to play it so fine.

I have been talking for years that the team wasn't ready for a QBOTF. Years, m'fer.

Want a gold star, or something?

All I have said is if we rank up there in running the ball and D then this is the year we should get a QB

Up there being anything higher than 20th.

It's like talking politics and why I can't claim a party. I don't pass the litmus test for either party on the big issues. Boo fucking hoo King, I disagreed with you.

Disagree with me all you want. Act like a dick and you're getting it in return. That's how it works is it not?

Well since you've been dancing around the issue and pulling the discussion away from getting a QB and towards all of the other needs, I guess you fall into that category.

Wow. That's all I can say to that shit is wow. Whatever you wanna thank Vaggydawg, i've made my position crystal clear about 200 times in the last week alone.

Shhh Tobs, we're hanging out over here in fantasyland where teams pass their way to championships. It doesn't happen, doesn't work like that and pretty much never will happen like that but we're going to continue stating it in every thread dreaming that teams like the Chargers who try that will actually win something worth two shits.

I quoted this for you VD(How fitting) so amongst your crying and whining and "you started it!" bullshit you can point out in there where I said ANYTHING to you, about you, or about your views. I didn't. It has ZIP to do with you yet you feel a need to jump in talk shit about it.

Here it is, I stand by what i've quoted and what I stated. Don't like it? Go cry in a corner with Shempburgh. Call me whatever you want. Talk all the shit you want. Squirt your menstrual fluid all over the place. You act like if you call me gay and keep talking shit i'm either going to talk shit back or go away. Neither is going to happen. Sucks for you I guess.

Sure you were. Like I said the last time your loser ass decided to talk shit, I live a few hours away so just say the word wheelchair salesmen. Lemme guess, *crickets chirping again* that's what I fucking thought, another bitter ass motherfucker taking his frustrations out on the net. 1: Grow a pair for once in your waste of a life and 2: If life sucks THAT bad you gotta be a prick to people on this board? Either put the fucking revolver in your mouth and off yourself already OR stop taking it out on Barkinghard, go get your GED and move on from minimum wage loserdom.

Either way? Shut the fuck up about me already.

Go figure, the pussy cops out again. He can dish it on the 'Net but doesn't have the set to talk his shit in person, big surprise there. As for your other little digs bitchboy, you know what they say about those that throw around "durrrr you have a small dick" comments. Is that why you're such a bitter sack of shit?

Dude, they got hookers in that shithole state you live in, go give one 50 bucks and she'll tell you whatever it takes for you to stop being so miserable.

Oh horseshit.

Back it up with proof

Can't be done because it is mere blowing smoke out of ones ass. But of course that's how it has to be. These Holmgren fanboys can't point to any actual positives he and his inept lackeys have brought to this team, ALL they have is "durrrhurrr this teams playing better than it had before! *Stomps feet on the floor* it is it is it is damnit!"

It isn't. You can't even make an argument that this team is outperforming RAC&Rolls teams much less EM's. I guess MAYBE you could make a claim it's playing better than Chris Palmer's squad slightly. I'd say they look alot alike but the W/L ratio beats out Palmer slightly.

Oh well, onto the next "wahhhh Mangini sux wahhhh Shurmur good" temper tantrum.

You take this in stride, and really you have to wonder how Randy Lerner hasn't put two-and-two together especially with his office RIGHT FUCKING NEXT TO HOLMGRENS... Holmgren's got to be a hell of a pitch man. I would love to hear him on the sell, I bet he's got a hell of a charisma when he's going for something he wants as opposed to when he's being blindsided by the media during a token press conference appearance.

I'm not getting into this too heavily because this is why i've been steering clear of the board for the last little while but you really have to start to wonder after a while just what we're trying to accomplish here and if next season leads to more incompetency and mediocrity, will Randy Lerner have the sense to say enough is enough and maybe make SOME demands of the man HE hired to make this team a WINNER?

Randy is kind of like nickers, a retard. All Holmgren has to do is spout some football bullshit Randy's wait, act like he's upset every monday morning in his office and Randy's yuppy ass will buy it. Others who have had dealings with him have all said similar, the guy knows so little about football he's easily intimidated by those who can spin some shit on it to sound good. Judging from yesterdays lame interview Holmgren has Lerner wrapped around his finger and Lerner is unfortunately cool with that.

Shurmur needs the help, but if this guy is a consultant akin to Haskell "consulting" Holmgren then fuck right off. Based on his job description, he's not the OC we're looking for... am I right?

Far as I know he's not the OC, he's a Holmgren lackey from way back who flamed out at the NFL level and was sitting at home without a job, like 90% of Holmgren's hires, and thus we tossed him a title and a contract to hang out in Cleveland "consulting" alongside Eddie Haskell and Everybody Loves Ray Rhodes. Obvious to us while oblivious to Lerner apparently we need a shitload of consultants practicing their golf swing on the Browns dime and need to be making millions of dollars on staff just in case we wanna call them up and ask a question or two.

You pathetic hypocrite,

Need a tampon?

I took a break because you are poising every post with you bullshit and bravado.

So it's now my fault you tucked tail and ran after starting shit you couldn't back up with Gabe? Really?

You are a flip-flopping bandwaggoner who will be first in line saying.......yea, I told you guys we got it right this time when it turns around.

There is two major problems with that.

1: As long as this staff is here nothing is going to turn around aaaand....

2: If by some miracle the three fucking stooges managed to post a fluke winning season? I would still be right here saying to fire their asses. See unlike some i'm interested in Championships and dominance, not a winning season here, a winning season there or perpetual .500 as a poor mans Eagles minus the mind and ability of Andy Reid making it all work.

Bottom line is you wouldn't be here posting if you had any half the knowledge you think you have. Make one constructive post and show us all that you just aren't all about pissing on everybody else just because you can.

I make plenty of them and continue to do so. I'm guessing in this world you live in constructive means sucking the F.O.'s dick and pretending everything is great. Yeahhhh I won't be making many of those anytime soon. Nor will I be making excuses for them. Been there, done that. Over. And over. And over. Frankly after over two decades of idiotic decisions by this franchise under two separate regimes and empty hollow proclamation after empty hollow proclamation i've burnt out on all of the "aw shucks fellas, we just need a few more years and we'll get behind 4-5 wins per season."

They've had two years. They have wasted both. Fuck them, fuck Lerner and since you've decided to pretend you have a pair between your legs and start shit talking me in every post? Fuck you too.

You have made it obvious that you hate everything CLEVELAND BROWNS, so don't let the door hit you in the ass.

The rest of us are here to talk football and this is a fun time of year.

Love the Browns, hate the F.O. and punk ass owner. There IS a difference except apparently for guys like you. Now, do I really need to tell you where to stick your shit talking and attitude, bitchboy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom