Pick 52 ... Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame | Barking Hard

Pick 52 ... Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame

I LOVE this pick... He's a hard hitting Mother Fucker!!! Let's go JOK n ROL!!!!
I heard someone say the Browns defense has potential to be very physical this season. I'll believe it when they drill Jackson, Mahomes, Pig Ben or Josh Allen after a scramble out of the pocket.

I don't know if I've ever seen such a fan consensus pick like JOK. It's like he always had a Browns jersey on ever since the draft began.
The FO did a good job in minimizing the sell-out to get to him and, when they announced the trade and the pick, it was like "YES! WELCOME HOME KID!"
Grade A+.

[It would be a A++ grade if I could only spell his name.... I hope he has JOK printed on the back of his jersey.... 😇 ]

This is where I miss Shep. He would have me convinced Baker should give up his number 6 jersey to JOK.

It hard not to be excited after this pick and If he is as advertised our defense is built.
I can't say that I miss that toupe' wearing, racist as fuck, absolutely clueless about football betacuck one iota. The forum is actually tolerable and enjoyable with that piece of shit gone.

Anyways, solid A pick. Stefanski and Woods were able to overrule the SPARQ morons and get their guy.

And he allegedly refused to take the Wonderlic exam.
Ngapa GIF

My take? CoVid "helped" us here, as the decision makers are non-medical people, and in this "in an overabundance of caution" culture, anything medical is intolerable, or at least to be feared on some level.

When in fact, many things medical are still mild and completely tolerable.

Clearly JOK's medical "concern" was overblown with today's mindset. Kudos for AB on this one. Decide on the data and numbers, not on the perception and emotion.

=====

And wonderlic? GTFO. Mayyyyyyybe it's to be factored in when talking QB, although there are more elite QB's with shitty wonderlics (Marino, Bradshaw), than ivy league level wonderlics

2 cents

I'm just passing along what I heard on the rumor mill.

What was the saying? Smart, Strong and accountable? Or something like that.

Still a great pick in the 2nd round no matter how anyone looks at it. Bring on Malik McDowell too!

Last edited:
This had to be like a minor IVCD on an ECG or something. Anywho, agree, great pick, let's roll.

Even the most insane mocks didn't have us getting Newsome and JOK, and many had them both gone by pick 26.

(I thought the Raiders would take him ... this picture below reminds me of it even more)

My biggest fear with this kid is that on some plays he naturally leads with his helmet... But I've seen plays where he leads with his shoulder... My point being is.. If this kid is what I think he is.. They might create rules because of him... I'm just glad he's on our team...

Top Bottom