Pick 52 ... Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Pick 52 ... Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame

I'll take a couple flags if he's bashing QB's that scramble out of the pocket. At least initially. That will give opposing QB's a second thought before they run outside the pocket the next time. He'll be a legend on the Browns defense and of the NFL in no time.

the more i think about it JOK is a going to be a bit of a project situational player. he is going to need to gain weight to work in the NFL.

its reported he played at 210lbs last year during the season there are alot of NFL safeties bigger than him.

He will need to be 225 lbs Minimum to hold up in the NFL especially on running downs.

so for next year i bet he will be used on passing downs mostly. then hopefully he can gain some weight in between year 1 and 2 like alot of players do

Newly acquired free agent, established pro, and known tacking machine Anthony Walker is 6'1" 201lb

JOK is 6'1" 215lb

This is the new NFL

It's not about size, it's about speed, technique, and ability to throw the flipper and shed the block. Oh, and cover in pass coverage.

I may have said it here, but it's been said Baltimore runs the NFL version of a military academy offense. It's somewhat true. ND fans called JOK (actually, his teammates called him "Wu") a Navy killer.

Bring it Annapolis, we have the antidote.

The Browns website lists Walker at 235 lbs, but all these guys are going to blend into dual roles depending on matchups.

Google game me 6'1" 201 ... maybe that was his weight when he arrived in the league, or the Browns are doing the traditional fudge-up. Truth probably lies in the middle somewhere.

Who knows.

Prob entered the league at one weight, and is now thicker

yes - but you dont want your main coverage LB to be 240 in todays NFL
we didnt draft him to play traditional LB in cover 2.he dont play like one and he dont look like one.
you guys trying to say hes a LB? are missing the point of drafting him and our D scheme
hes taking the place our nickel CB often played at last year in the box.

I highly doubt he will be playing nickel CB against a 3WR set. Other than if they are doing a CB or zone blitz He won't be playing none NFL players now.

guys,our standard D formation is cover 2.thats 2 LB.thats 4-2-5.
but we set up in a 4-3 with the strong side OLB spot taken by a DB (usually a CB but also a S/LB on occasion)
now we have a DB/LB in JOKer he can play that spot and dominate in our system.
so JOKer really will play the 5th DB spot from SS OLB.
even though all depth charts will say LB,the browns will say LB,even he will say LB.
he's really our nickel DB boogeyman robber el bandito and hes going to be a fu*king superstar here

guys,our standard D formation is cover 2.thats 2 LB.thats 4-2-5.
but we set up in a 4-3 with the strong side OLB spot taken by a DB (usually a CB but also a S/LB on occasion)
now we have a DB/LB in JOKer he can play that spot and dominate in our system.
so JOKer really will play the 5th DB spot from SS OLB.
even though all depth charts will say LB,the browns will say LB,even he will say LB.
he's really our nickel DB boogeyman robber el bandito and hes going to be a fu*king superstar here
Cover 2 is not a formation. It's a coverage scheme. But when in an actual nickel package against offensive personnel with 3 wr if JOK is on the field he is going to be at one of those 2 LB spots in the nickel formation.

tampa-2-defense-formation.jpg
and here it is just as I explained it.with the strong side (the side the TE is on) OLB being a S (JOKer) and not mike or will.this gives him freedom to use his speed and play the open side of the field.hes going to be a superstar on our D.when we play 2 deep he will cover the TE/slot WR while the SS drops back.

Last edited:
man STFU! yes it is its 4-2-5, as any casual fan knows.

no he wont.moron.
4-2-5 is nickel formation to any casual fan. It's a defensive personnel grouping/formation. Cover 2 is a zone coverage that can be run out of that formation (just as it can be run out of a 4-3, 3-4, dime, or any other defensive formation).

I assured you CLE is not going to run a 4-2-5 package with JOK playing the slot CB position

View attachment 216
and here it is just as I explained it.with the strong side (the side the TE is on) OLB being a S (JOKer) and not mike or will.this gives him freedom to use his speed and play the open side of the field.hes going to be a superstar on our D.when we play 2 deep he will cover the TE/slot WR while the SS drops back.
Your image is a 4-3 base defensive personnel grouping against 21 personnel on the offensive side.. Not a 4-2-5 nickel personnel grouping on the defensive side. In that grouping one of the LB will come off and be replaced by a CB if the offensive is showing 11 personnel

View attachment 216
Also in that image S is the strong side LB. That is what the S represents. The M is middle/Mike, and W is the weak side/will LB

Top Bottom