The_QCT | Barking Hard

The_QCT

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_QCT

Resident CFB Guru
Awards
I see qct disliked KoK's #ultimatetruthbomb....the truth hurts a bunch.... right qct? So we have no safeties with any pro experience to speak of... this should be funny to watch. The squeelers and bungholes will throw for over 700 yards a game if they choose to.

The culverhouse plan is working great so far...jimmuh is getting richer already.

I have yet to see a #TruthBomb from Kok...all I've seen is whining, crying, moaning, bitching and complaining.

That is the long dick of truth that you both continue to juggle around your mouth and choke on.

Last edited:
Ignoring the massive amount of ignorance in your post, I am the guy who said the Browns needed to get a new GM and stick with RAC another season to see if 2007 was a fluke and see if he could win with players that actually fit the system, the gyt who said Lerner needed to give Mancini at a minimum 4 years before pulling the trigger if it didn't work, said Shurmer earned sticking around after improving in year two and said to stick with Pettine for a few more years. Nice try attempting to paint your bullshit narrative, though.

I see you're choking on that long dick of truth again. Pretty expected at this point.

Let's at the very least keep it civil in here guys. No need for complete agreement but we don't need low brow pissing contests. Good discussion overall

From what I've been reading, the only thing KoK has been the king of, is low brow pissing contests.

Horrible mock, especially #12. We ALREADY HAVE a noodle armed QB, we don't need to waste a 1st on another one who inevitably will go bust.

Is a noodle armed QB anything like a noodle brained poster? Asking for a friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Agree.

Mechanics is overrated, and least weighted, compared to the rest of the list of traits.

That is what gets most coaches in trouble...and eventually fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom