Topic of the Day | Barking Hard

Topic of the Day

madmadworld

The Official TV Watcher
Awards
Thought of this idea to just put in whatever is going on instead of too many threads.

How about all these network/movie, and DC crowd doing Bad stuff to women ?

I'm Never going to be a woman........ but how is it they just let some of this to go on ?
now mostly Years later running up these flags. it's one thing to let a guy go for some potty mouth or copping a feel, but beyond that it's up to the individual to stand up for themselves at that time. if you don't... how much did you care ? care for your own self respect.

I just smh this is not the 1940s or 50s whatever, these women have grown up in the be equal sexes age for goodness sake.

Personally I never wanted to even touch a woman that did not want it. never before a kiss. that was the key back in my day. lol

And the lack of recall of dudes rolling around in their underwear while some chick is talking to you.

:wtf:

What's his name from Minnesota handled it best by just admitting it happened, apologize and try to reconcile as best he can.

Louis CK? He owned it pretty well in his apology I though.

I think some of the response has been appalling. I call this "The Harvest" after South Park's episode about Brittney Spears. This is on a massive scale, some people I was a fan of have been ousted but to be honest I always thought society has been developing this kind of double standard thanks to feminism but also I love that this is happening and fuck hollywood. Couldn't be fucking a greater group of elitist pricks in the ass.

Yeah I'm rambling there lol but all I'm saying is it's hard to feel sorry for any of these people.

Well Heather Graham I may not have been able to help myself there if she was standing in front of me, lol only playing

Agreed though Hollyweird is pretty sick. Engametic Evil is correct there

&

217207_image.jpg

Israel Figured Out How to Prevent School Shootings 40 Years Ago

In 1974, Israel endured the Ma’alot Massacre in which “Palestinian” terrorists took 115 people hostage at Netiv Meir Elementary School. Twenty-two children and three others were killed and 68 injured. Israel now requires schools with 100 or more students to have a guard posted. The civilian police force handles the entire security system of all schools from kindergarten through college. The Ministry of Education funds shelters and fences, reinforces school buses, and hires and trains guards.

Guards don’t just stand around. They check everyone entering, and engage threats.

And yeah, they’ve got guns.The lawful purposes for carrying guns are very clear: protect school personnel and students, create a sense of security, deter the ill-intentioned, and provide self-defense.

But more to the point, Israel’s Police Community & Civil Guard Department have a preventative care program that encourages safe behavior and offers violence protection strategies in normal situations. Yet students are also trained in how to respond to an active shooter situation.

Ben Goldstein, an American who made aliyah to Israel, and now serves as volunteer security and supporter of IDF soldiers, says America is behind the curve. Nevertheless, he says, it doesn’t take much for students and teachers to protect themselves.

“Barricade, barricade. Are desks movable? Is the teacher’s desk movable? Can they barricade inside of 20 seconds? If the shooter gets in, the kids should take whatever they’ve got and attack. They can’t just sit there frozen or they will die. America does earthquake drills, why not active shooter drills? More kids have been killed by shooters than earthquakes.”

Instead of handing out participation trophies, let’s make our kids into the self-reliant, pro-active defenders of themselves and others.

Mr. President, the time is now.
https://townhall.com/columnists/law...ent-mandate-active-shooter-protocols-n2449726

Proof noting can be worth a lot.
WTF is it with humans ?
Well money is just paper - governments no longer have anything backing behind it, and that's working at the moment. The big problem with Bitcoin is actually that it is totally deregulated and as a result people do pump and dumps all the time, exploiting the market with their large initial shares of coins and becoming even richer. That and it simply doesn't scale well whenever the flavor of the month coin becomes popular - transaction fees surge and the amount of time it takes to actually buy something skyrockets. And when your coin is more seen as an investment instead of a currency and the price fluctuates wildly, vendors aren't going to be happy when the payment they got yesterday is worth $1000 less in real world dollars due to speculation, leading to companies like Steam dropping it.

I think there will eventually be a legitimate cryptocoin, but it's not going to be Bitcoin. And whatever it is might not even survive quantum computing.

The point I'm making is simply that our money is a fiat currency and doesn't have any kind of intrinsic value.

Top Bottom