Browns Game Thread - WEEK 6 - BROWNS HOST THE CARDINALS | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread WEEK 6 - BROWNS HOST THE CARDINALS

In my schedule this was the least winnable game in the first half of the season. Arizona defense is very good and their offense powerful. We need a full force roster to face both. And that's evidently not the case. By the way, yesterday I watched Buffalo finishing the work we left unfinished against KC. It pissed me off. We were so close.... But I agree with @F5journal : yesterday is done and over. On to the Cards.

i am not sure you guys have eyes and watch the games sometimes. you do realize the browns are a 2.5 point favorite and why is that?

we match up well against the cardinals.

1. the cardinals have a bad oline that is injured .

2. the 49ers outgained the cardinals last week with a terrible rookie QB

3. the cardinals have been a bad tackling team and are just as bad at stopping the run as the Chargers before we played them.

we run a similar scheme as the 49ers who held them to 17 points. we are going to run all over them. the only way the browns lose is if they get down big early and have to throw all game. the cardinals are setup to pass rush and cover .

they let the Vikings offense that is similar score 33. do i need to keep going?

There ain't a team in the league we can't beat.
It doesn't mean we'll win them all, but the cards are just another good team standing in our way.

As far as OLines go we had a damn good group until the injuries cut down both of our starting Tackles and our 1st backup. That's a serious problem for any team.

It's all right, Kyler is shorter than Baker, right TBPP?
Kyler runs around like a chicken with its head cut off, as short athletic QBs are want to do. Baker has the short part down, just not the athletic part. It is what it is.
Get Him Aww GIF

We will probably see lots of Hunt and Felton and Johnson.

Top Bottom