2015 Fantasy Football | Page 4 | Barking Hard

2015 Fantasy Football

We're currently full at 14 teams. If two more players want to join we can expand to 16 but that's as large a league as I want to roll with.

I am open to Sundays, or whatever the majority wants. I will just make sure to set my board beforehand in case I can't be there..

Thanks for handling commish duties EE. :cheers:

Last edited:
I have a draft at my local BW3's at the same time as this draft. I am going to try and do both but there may be a lot of auto drafting. Apologies ahead of time. LOL.

I learned I have draft day off from work! The gods were kind, as I did not ask for it off lol. Thinking of moving the draft back to around 4pm, 5 central, 6 eastern time. Is this better/worse. There seems to be a number of conflicts but I'd like to keep the same day at least.

Who is clogging up my mailbox with all the fantasy football points crap??? lol...

This is a just for fun league I thought....is everyone happy now??

Hey, man. We still need one more?? Someone light a fire under Malcom's ass...or did he sign up and I'm just a moron? Don't answer that.

Also seems that a couple of coaches are having a trash talking back-and-forth (With a bit of spite on the side)

EEEEEvil...

Are we gonna have that 14th team filled?

Does the link need posted in the main threads (Browns) again... or does someone need to recruit one more guy on the down-low instead?

One more fix is NEEDED .... take out RETURN YDS scoring. One little tick of your time.

FOUR guys weighed in and feel strong about it, that it should be nixed. 4 out of 4 that weighed in; unanimous among the spoken.

That's it... and IT'S DONE, IT'S ALLLLLLLLLL DONE.

I really appreciate you.

Can we get a list of the "Whosall" of Who's All in the league? Linking BH Screenames to the fantasy teams?

EE I'm sending you an 8 page report along with a 19 point presentation on how to run a ff league, please surrender to all my badgering and demands otherwise I will force you to look at my below average results since 2008.

Seems that someone quit the league... GREAT Timing, and without any kind of heads up...

Dickholes.

Will try to recruit someone.

send another request to groza, he seems like he's really into it.....lol

Haha+fat+people_2028f8_3836337.jpg

EE I'm sending you an 8 page report along with a 19 point presentation on how to run a ff league, please surrender to all my badgering and demands otherwise I will force you to look at my below average results since 2008.

(guess all that obviously went over your head...)

It's called "WINNING" bud.
Don't worry, laddie, the Fall Semester starts in a couple weeks...

Lose those fucked up pants and that FLAT top for the draft tomorrow, Hamma time.
School's starting.... (no time for your silly git up & shit, sorry face!)

draft is on sunday

Shit, I gotta check that... it WAS at 3pm SAT for the longest time...

how'd you get "hammertime" .... I like it.

Can you name your team "Too Legit" so we know it's you? (it's a great fantasy name, dontcha'kno...)

Top Bottom