Cavaliers - 2022-23 season | Page 12 | Barking Hard

Cavaliers 2022-23 season

I think he's been one of the better coaches we've had... He light years ahead of Mike Brown in terms of Intelligence and putting rotations together... Tryonne Lue wasn't all that bright either...
Ty is very good.
Mike did the best he could with the cards he was dealt here. look how he's got the Kings playing these days.

I just hope these players get their shit together. if not he may pay the price.
then we will be Like the Browns perhaps, wishing they never let Kyle Shanahan leave after that scorching 2015 exit interview. I bet we would have went to a SB by now if they had kept him and opened their ears to what he was saying.

Our schedule is different. we play 4 teams on the road twice in a row. with a off day between games. not in all my days seen this.
hard to beat a team twice in a row on a home & away deal. interesting

So what was that performance ? national TV we come out in the second half and get hammered.

LeVert was a +11 with 10 points. the rest of the bench 4 points in 27 minutes. this team didn't need KLove anymore ? smh
coach rode the starters hard in this one.

So it was one of those head games ..games. boston resting players so if they lost etc
I'm just glad we won. holding on to the 4 seed... Yes
Stevens worth all his game checks in this one. we were down 14 when he came in he ends @ a +18.

Now we start these odd back to back games. The schedule is not kind 15 games left, 9 on the road. 8 in back to back with a day off between. and only 6 homes games.

That was a Big win. as will be the first game of these 4 strange back to back games.

Our bench needs to do better scoring wise, 7-20 for 18 points, 2-9 on 3's. just a bit more. would make winning easier.
coach choosing only 3 players getting minutes.

Osman has gotten his minutes in bunches it seems. Then goes into a drought.

I don't care about how many guys are in the playoff rotation as long as it works and we're winning. For the most part Bickerstaff has done a pretty good job.

I don't care about how many guys are in the playoff rotation as long as it works and we're winning. For the most part Bickerstaff has done a pretty good job.
Cedi needs more minutes imo

Stats show the Cavs are + points when he’s in. JB has a problem with him. I’ve yet to see ‘brilliant’ scheming or coaching from JB.

Cedi needs more minutes imo

Stats show the Cavs are + points when he’s in. JB has a problem with him.

He's still the 5th best +/- on the team. the rule is a player needs to know his role/minutes. over my lifetime of following this game.

I’ve yet to see ‘brilliant’ scheming or coaching from JB.
Watch how we do coming out of TO's. and our Defense we are near the top.
I don't care about how many guys are in the playoff rotation as long as it works and we're winning.
OK
What will that look like ? a 40 minute bench ? LOL

Top Bottom