Cavaliers - 2022-23 season | Page 13 | Barking Hard

Cavaliers 2022-23 season

My philosophy about 3 point shooting. if you make 50% of your shots and play on a winning team for years you should make the HOF. so 50% is the measuring stick. so that's 100 points on 100 shots. so 33% will get about the same with 3s.
Kobe Bryant was a 45% shooter

Couple of good wins. Allen back. played poorly in the 4th last night.

Rickey had a good game. but not the Magic he showed last season so far. that's about as good of a stretch that he's ever had.
seen a lot of him early in his career playing with KLove. I was always a Big KLove fan.

Oh man they were down 10 or so late, I had to go pick up dinner. I gave up got ready to go and looked in to see Okoro getting interviewed. I say What ? replayed it twice.

Good to see Okoro's hard work payoff for him. his draft class was pretty weak. below him there was Tyrese Haliburton better shooter.
but would he fit in here ? he's played as scouted so far. this great shot might set him off. in sports hard to explain stuff, on marginal/role players. shame you don't have a better player with a 5th pick. to be honest tho.

This is the type of thing that happens using your phone while sitting on the toilet. spelling "even" right and wrong in the same paragraph. at least he talks himself out of it before he flushes.

Making the deal would allow them to elevate Ricky Rubio into the starting lineup
Sorry but look how that history reads.

I'll take stability.

I'll take an all star, a defensive lockdown beast, and 2 1st rounders all day for a zero defense, passive guard with zero killer instinct. Garland is a decent player, but ain't great at PG, and he chokes many games away down the stretch. This trade will never happen because the Pelicans would laugh at it, but it would certainly put the Cavs in the championship conversation.

Always Sunny Dance GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Well so close. but short handed. a bad call.
We must add depth in the off season. no way of knowing KLove would not be a 6th man type player this year. we sure needed that.
by the way KLove has started all 16 games he's played for the Heat. not playing all that well.

There was nobody for coach on the bench last nite. only 44 minutes for them. and they sucked. Rubio in 28 games has he has a big game ? a he really helped us win that one moment ? the Griz game maybe. he's not a problem.
Wade what's up with him ? hurt or DNP so much. coach not buying him ? coach with his short bench hurts himself imo

If they move anybody think it will be Allen.

Top Bottom