Cavaliers - 2022-23 season | Page 16 | Barking Hard

Cavaliers 2022-23 season

You know We have only pick #42. Even if we had our #26 it won't be of any help most likely.

I wasn't happy about KLove being shown the door. if nothing else he provided veteran Leadership. you are not likely to win in the playoffs without it. we will look for some of that this off season.
Not a Heat fan. but they are one of the best run teams in the league. they were happy to get KLove. surely they didn't tell him to take Giannis out but yet it's been Big. make no mistake about that.

We were better before the Mitchell trade, sorry. I guess it's easy to forget just how good we were before a rash of injuries last season. And with an improved Markanenn. 🤦 We don't paly Rubio at all. I've said this before but I think Rubio should be starting with Garland coming off the bench at PG and to give Mitchell rest at G. Or put Mitchell at PG. Garland is better at the 2. Our coach can't figure it out. Just awful.

Mitchell. WOW! May have been the best performance I have ever seen.

Two hot take fixes for this team.

Trade Levert. He blows. He tried so hard to throw away this game tonight.

This team is better with Mitchell on the floor and Garland off. Once Rubio gets his legs under him, start Rubio. Bring Garland off the bench especially when Mitchell is resting. Hello NBA finals.

We were better before the Mitchell trade, sorry. I guess it's easy to forget just how good we were before a rash of injuries last season. And with an improved Markanenn. 🤦 We don't paly Rubio at all. I've said this before but I think Rubio should be starting with Garland coming off the bench at PG and to give Mitchell rest at G. Or put Mitchell at PG. Garland is better at the 2. Our coach can't figure it out. Just awful.

What happened to you ?

Markanenn _ Only his Mom thought he would be that good. yet only 37 wins.
Rubio _ lost his Magic. came back to his reality. I'm saddened over it.

I've pointed out Garland enough. lucky to have him.

We are young but beating these Knicks should've happened this year. much needed growth.

JB, Mitchell and Jared Allen.

Not necessarily in that order.

Rubio has not returned to even 75% of pre injury level.

Allen and Mobley need another 50lbs between the 2 of them. It’s not over yet. (It’s close though lol)

Rubio was amazing last year. Has barely played this year. Our coach is an embarrassment. Imagine doing a good job doubling Brunson, and then abandoning it in the very next game, and refusing to adjust while watching your team get decimated. Imagine trading Love when you have no bench.

We have an overrated 2 guard playing PG. The team looked better when Garland was injured and Mitchell was at PG. Every once in a while Garland shows up and the world sings his praises. But the 75% of the time Garland is invisible nobody says a word.

We no longer have a 3rd big. Okoro is a 2 playing at 3. This roster is a mess. Mitchell is supposed to be the best player in this series, has he been?

The Mitchell trade has become an abject disaster.

I never thought this team was gooing anywhere fantastic this year... I expected a lot of growing pains...
This I get. but winning a 1st round is not that large a ask. the very least going 7 games.

This off season will tell us a lot...
Being a Clevelander I represent that. and am sick of the off season being the best part of our sports fandom. 😞

JB told these millionaire players to go out and play like crap. for 11 days, so we can go to Cancún now. ✈️⛱️
If that truly ever was the case... He need not ever come back... That's the worst attitude a team could project... To not give your all is a sin of the highest order.. Music was/is no different.... I never used being sick , Hurt or whatever to scratch off a gig.. I have had some of my best shows when at my absolute worst... But all the same... short selling out your team is the worst kind of no no... It's even worse when everyone is so pissy these days...

If that truly ever was the case... He need not ever come back... That's the worst attitude a team could project... To not give your all is a sin of the highest order.. Music was/is no different.... I never used being sick , Hurt or whatever to scratch off a gig.. I have had some of my best shows when at my absolute worst... But all the same... short selling out your team is the worst kind of no no... It's even worse when everyone is so pissy these days...
I was joking. for sure

Those in management who thought KLove was not needed on this team have some EXplaining to do !
this must start with JB as he could've said NO we need him badly. You can't take him from me.
I hate coach Killing save Freddy Kitchens & David Blatt most of the guys that get to HC level know the game well. but this is hard to understand.

Without KLove the Heat not pulling that upset. I don't think KLove is a dirty player at all. but he fouled Giannis HARD. the difference.
plus he played ok.

Nobody wants to have to fire a coach.

Can JB get better? Plain and simple he was bad.

Obviously the players wilted and were shell shocked.

Cavs needed a lot more from their coach and got nothing but a pouty face and excuses.

Those in management who thought KLove was not needed on this team have some EXplaining to do !
this must start with JB as he could've said NO we need him badly. You can't take him from me.
I hate coach Killing save Freddy Kitchens & David Blatt most of the guys that get to HC level know the game well. but this is hard to understand.

Without KLove the Heat not pulling that upset. I don't think KLove is a dirty player at all. but he fouled Giannis HARD. the difference.
plus he played ok.
Love had a double double last night didn't he? I think this was all JB. Love didn't like that he wasn't getting minutes so JB threw his weight around.

The guy looked clueless all series. He didn't know what the hell was going on. Experimenting. Yet he still never started the obvious choice at the 3. Truly hard to watch.

Top Bottom