Baker Mayfield 2020 | Page 40 | Barking Hard

Baker Mayfield 2020

Why? If the ones affected by contact tracing test negative they will be able to play, correct?
Yah but they all came in contact with the alleged plague carrier, and this stuff comes up positive in apple juice and kiwi fruit, so anything is possible. Like I said, at the whims of Tyranny. If there are no Covid related scratches for the Steelers game I will be pleasantly surprised.

I’ve been critical of Baker too but I can’t lay this loss on him. The fumbles were awful, no disagreement here.

He was asked to do more than any other QB in a shit situation. I thought he kept level headed and managed a three ring circus to the best of his abilities.
I am not putting the loss solely on Baker. But the fumbles are solely on him..

i mean baker it is on him. not sure what you expected with throwing to receivers he has never thrown to other than a walkthrough in a parking garage.
I am not being critical of his passing. I am not paying the loss solely on him either. I made that clear in an earlier post. But those two fumbles at critical points in the 4th quarter are on him.

Where’s your money on KS having him QB sneak again this year.
I wager he throws him right back on that horse as soon as the opportunity arises.
Baker has shown growth, determination and the drive to improve ever since he joined this team. I have no doubt that he will attack this challenge in much the same way. I still think he is going to be a gambler and we will see multiple interception games due to his cockiness but that same cockiness is going to win a lot of games as well. I have cursed him as much as anyone (see missing wide open receivers in the end zone) but the kid has also impressed the hell out of me with his determination and never say die attitude. I love the combination of his gunslinger attitude and KS's steady, even hand mentoring him.

Lincoln Rhyme GIF by NBC

Top Bottom