The Offensive Line | Page 38 | Barking Hard

The Offensive Line

The problem is getting to Watson with a reasonable shot at the playoffs.
KS has to stop the insanity of not using his best chance of success in goaline situations. It's not Njoku or Cooper. It's Chubb. Always has been. Always will be. After Chubb it's Hunt. It's the absolute best way to implement our best offensive plays with arguably the best offensive line. I don't care if they stack 11 guys in the box. We've been adding Dunn and Froholdt to that line in these situations. That's seven OLinemen by God! Run the damn ball!!!

Yelling Figure It Out GIF by Barstool Sports

KS has to stop the insanity of not using his best chance of success in goaline situations.
Though I agree it looks like he’s trying to be more creative than needed at times. I keep reminding myself that he is mostly forced to coach a one dimensional offense. If someone as dumb as myself knows this, so does the opposition.

Meaning, like in life, you have to be creative with what you have.

His calls have been questionable especially in the redzone and on 4th down. I agreed with most of his 4th down calls prior to this season because we didn't have a kicker. Now that we have a stud we should lean on him. Not always though, I do like being aggressive at times. But I feel like Stefanski can't shake the bad kicker stink off of him or something.

Brissett is terrible in the redzone other then using his kegs. So use his legs or hand the ball off, this isn't hard.

That being said, I am eager to see how Stefanski utilizes Watson. Joe Woods they could fire today and I would be thrilled.

His calls have been questionable especially in the redzone and on 4th down. I agreed with most of his 4th down calls prior to this season because we didn't have a kicker. Now that we have a stud we should lean on him. Not always though, I do like being aggressive at times. But I feel like Stefanski can't shake the bad kicker stink off of him or something.

Brissett is terrible in the redzone other then using his kegs. So use his legs or hand the ball off, this isn't hard.

That being said, I am eager to see how Stefanski utilizes Watson. Joe Woods they could fire today and I would be thrilled.

I believe KS will neuter Watson... Just call it a gut feeling...

Though I agree it looks like he’s trying to be more creative than needed at times. I keep reminding myself that he is mostly forced to coach a one dimensional offense. If someone as dumb as myself knows this, so does the opposition.

Meaning, like in life, you have to be creative with what you have.
This is not life though. It's a game most of us have played as kids and in high school. Maybe a few in college or the pro's I don't know.

I don't know about anyone else, but If I see this team first and goal at the one the first think I think of is Chubb once, Hunt once, MAYBE. And Chubb a third time. If we get to fourth down I'm still thinking Chubb on fourth down, but at that point I also have Hunt on the field with Chubb so one of those two guys will make it happen behind the best OLine or it's not happening.

What I'm not doing is putting the ball in Brissett's hands, Njoku or anyone else. I'm also telling the offense to buckle down cause it's happening four GD times until we get 7. Do it!

An article quoting Mary Kay. Take it for what it's worth. What CLE does with his option will be more telling of what they think of his overall progress. He has been a decent NFL LT. But he hasn't lived up to expectations that come with where he was selected

Top Bottom