can you imagine this team with (SS) winfield jnr and (FS) delpit?:eek:

is it too soon to say?
earl thomas's name 3 times?
thats twice...

Last edited:
oh we might win the games
we might have to score 30+! LOL
I have us 9-7
but If we keep improving like this? who knows?
I have been surprised a few times this year already.I hope it keeps happening.

Last edited:
1-alignment - presnap - where do I line up? am I in position?am I in motion?
2-assignment - where am I going?what player or area is my responsibility?how do I get there?
3-technique - apply correct coverage,blocking or tackling technique when you get there.
MAKE THE PLAY

This is what a lot of us suspected after Delpit went down. Our Safeties would be our weakest link and our LB'ers would be damn near equally bad. I don't believe we have an answer other than to put in guys we haven't seen and give them a shot to prove they are capable NFL players. Give Redwine, Moffett, Meander and whoever else we have some plays if they show a little something in practice.

ouch - the media noticed too singling out 23 here

I gave you reasons, clear,unbiased and incontrovertible ones.

someone is always going to defend a player who is no good,its inevitable.have at it
the fact remains - he is struggling at FS.
again just pointing out the obvious

it doesnt matter what the media thinks .... as joe woods has said #23 wasn't responsible for the blown coverage on lamb he was just the closest person to him. sandejo is the QB of the backend and the veteran back there getting people lined up right and isnt going anywhere.

like i said his PFF grade is better than 95% of the defensive players that played in dallas. he is going to be playing 100% of the time this year so find someone else there isn't a better option. i dont think he is good but he is the best of the bunch right now.

from woods presser im getting the feeling ronnie harrison is going to replace Karl joseph this week.

Last edited:
eastside? doubling down?
he might improve suddenly too.still doesn't change how he has played so far.
his problem seems purely positional not technique or athleticism
clearly you have made up your mind
have at it.

for a FS-
ALWAYS keep the play in front of you
NEVER let the OFF turn you around
If the FS is chasing a ball carrier from behind? its over.
was the WIDE WIDE OPEN TD from lamb his pickup?
yeah even a housewife can see that

so when your FS has poor positional awareness?
a good QB (with good pass pr.) will feast on your still beating heart

Last edited:
this sh&t drives me bananas
we give up 38 points but everybody played great?
listen to him he goes through the whole team.
give me a mofo break.of course he wont criticise any 1 player or any room for that matter
people always cringe when a player gets singled out
you gotta read between the lines here peps.
23 had better start playing smarter not harder (he nearly decapitated one of our own guys)
or woods will be forced to replace him.

just watched the highlights again - 23 is obviously being targeted and isolated by the cowboys OFF
the colts are going to put the heat on him early and often.
the truth is when the media are singling out 1 player?
its a huge red flag.

Last edited:
his sh&t drives me bananas
give me a mofo break.of course he wont criticise any 1 player or any room for that matter
23 had better start playing smarter not harder (he nearly decapitated one of our own guys)

just watched the highlights again - 23 is obviously being targeted and isolated by the cowboys OFF
its a huge red flag.

this sh&t drives me bananas

its a huge red flag.

the media is clueless they don't know what his responsibilities are. including you you have it out for #23 even if the coordinator says at 7:45 that it wasnt his responsibility ....so have at it

Look Joe woods has coached DB's his entire career at a high level. i think i will trust him if he wants to play #23.

i don't think he is a difference maker and the browns aren't going to address it this year but joseph is more of a problem than san

Next year i think delpit and harrison are the browns safety's barring injuries.

they call it "single deep" for a reason player.the terms "safety help" and "help over the top" are usually talking about the FS
woods is trying (but failing) to cover his own arse by vouching for 23
like he said he was there when they worked him out so he has vouched for him
WOODS HAS HAND PICKED THIS GUY HIMSELF
me? on the other hand? no its not personal in any way.
dude when 50 people are saying the same thing EXCEPT the guy who is ultimately responsible?
you figure it out.

woods is really an unknown commodity as a DC he has only served 2 years before.
our secondary? has been terrible.what is your point?he is doing awful?trust him?
woods is a risk.we shall see If he can recognise he has a problem because according to his interview?
he thinks things are going great for the secondary? bad interview for woods.very bad.

BTW-the media never repeatedly call out 1 player like that
unless its so glaringly obvious a problem

BTWBTW-I could walk you through the highlights and show you a dozen mistakes from 23 If you like
he was in on 3 opposing TD's (at least) off the top of my head
go through it yourself - pause when needed-look closely-its obvious AF.

Last edited:
I said on this forum BEFORE the media did that 23 was playing OUT OF POSITION
then the media came out multiple times and said he was out of position
you think thats a coincidence playa? watch the game tape.it dont lie.
remember
1-alignment - the vital 1st step for a FS.get this wrong?TD.

Enough is enough when it comes to Cleveland Browns S Andrew Sendejo​

Missed tackle after missed tackle. Missed assignment after missed assignment. Giving up touchdown after touchdown. Enough is enough when it comes to Andrew Sendejo and it’s time for the Cleveland Browns to make a change.

As a veteran player for the Browns, his ability should excel that of rookies because of game experience and consistently this year the outcome has been the opposite. Sendejo has been a liability at safety. The Dallas Cowboys scored twice on him personally

Blown coverage across the middle and then a missed tackle, coming downhill on an unsuspecting receiver that he had absolutely no excuse for missing. Out of one of your veterans, this is unacceptable, and this has only been during one half of a game.

Luckily he stripped Ezekiel Elliot while he was rolling over top of another player while on the ground to save some face but one good play in the first half from one of your veterans is not enough for this defense who had been struggling for better or worse through this season.

The Browns have shown the NFL that they can keep up with the best offenses in the league. Sunday has been a statement made by them. Just because the team as a whole was successful, you should not settle but always look to improve your weaknesses. The biggest weakness on defense is without a doubt Andrew Sendejo.

Maybe by moving Ronnie Harrison over or starting Sheldrick Redwine would shake things up a bit and allow those younger guys to get reps and grow a bit. Starting a veteran player to give you overall subpar play is not something that should be expected week after week. There are other options on this team that could potentially give you better results. How do you know if you don’t try it out? In order to improve you have to try it out. At this point, why not Browns fans?

BY-STEVE GESSIC- dogpounddaily.com

If the young guys can't play better in practice than Sendejo we have to keep him there. The kids have an opportunity to garner some playing time by balling out in practice, but I don't think these coaches are going to give anybody a job. See Njoku.

I'm sure they recognize it too. Play better than Sendejo and you will get more PT. For that matter play better than Joseph and you will get more PT. Otherwise nothing changes. We do not have a lot of options. Earl Thomas is not wanted by any team in the league. Something ain't right with him cause he'd be an excellent addition.

CLE local media, outside of Pluto, are a bunch of putzes. So who they call out is more often wrong than right.

Has Send been playing great? No of course not. Has he been the worst of the secondary and LB group? No he hasn't. Is his play the sole reason CLE D is getting abused in the passing game? No he's not.

now I certainly don't give any love for almost intercepting the pass to Cooper. It was only "almost" because he took a terrible angle on the play. If he'd taken the correct angle it would have been a pick

Has he been the worst of the secondary and LB group? No he hasn't.
cool
so who has played worse?
please dont say Joseph hes been playing hurt most the year
TBF the secondary could really use the help of a more competitive DE tag team partner for MG

lets not forget last year we were top 10 vs the pass
thats including the loss of MG
that was the 1st year since 2014 we were top ten vs the pass
as it stands today only the falcons and seahawks are worse than us vs the pass

Top Bottom