NFL - Baker to the Panthers for a 2024 (conditional) 5th rounder | Page 3 | Barking Hard

NFL Baker to the Panthers for a 2024 (conditional) 5th rounder

And like clockwork, Masterbator shows up talking out of his ass again.

Let's play. It has already been established what Berry's Agenda is. It's as transparent as your lack of football knowledge. Fucking glaring.

As for the simping bullshit, he traded away 5 years of draft picks and 1/4 billion dollars for an immature sexual predator at QB, who can't read defenses, can't carry a team on his back, quits on his team when the going gets tough. He was great at garbage time stat padding while taking his team 4-12 though.

You're out of your league. Always have been. But hey, stay triggered. How's it feel simping for a sexual predator?
Only person triggered is you RumpRanger (I can drop your childish level too)

Nothing has been established about the make believe Berry agenda you trying to sell.

Watson can't read a defense and can't carry a team? Holy moly. You have clearly never watched a single game or breakdown of his play. Unsurprisingly.

I think it's fear leads to suffering, suffering to anger and anger to the dark side.

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

The quote/dialogue from Yoda in Phantom Menace is "Fear is the path to the dark side … fear leads to anger … anger leads to hate … hate leads to suffering.” though oftentimes misquoted/misremembered.

It also ultimately aligns with how it played out for Anakin. Fear lead to his anger. His anger lead to his hate. His hate lead to suffering (his and others).

now hes going to go and challenge darnold for his job!the panthers were looking to upgrade at QB!
now what is the real moral difference to what the browns did trying to sign DW?huh baker?now its ok to do to darnold what got done to you?If BM had just kept his mouth shut we would have got a much better deal.really its a shame because I feel that baker is worth much more and is a starting QB in the NFL (only with a custom built OFF) which he wont enjoy in carolina.
he'll get the generic pocket passer playbook and he's going to get smoked out there..
one things for certain.It means we REALLY cant wait for game1 sept 12 at Carolina. thats mofo FIRE! the mayfield showdown game in charlotte NC!
Darnold isnt Laser McBombfortd either, so... i give it 6 weeks till Baker sees the field.
I am taking sigbets.

Darnold isnt Laser McBombfortd either, so... i give it 6 weeks till Baker sees the field.
I am taking sigbets.
Oh I am sure Baker sees the field for CAR. I just don't think it is week one, barring injury. I am fascinated to see how they both look on a level playing field. Meaning both having the same online and talent around them. They were the top picks in the same draft. But one got a good line and weapons, one did not. They have been compared based on different situations. Now both are in the same situation.

An interesting bet would be that if Mayfield does start week 1 for CAR, if he has a good/big play does he pull the same immaturity he did in 2020 with staring down Hue on the Cincy sideline.

I think Baker sees the field game 1.

Darnold has regressed since
College.
I think Baker can win the locker room over initially.

Browns will expose him week 1.
It could happen. But they are about to go in to camp. Darnold has been in that playbook all off-season. Baker is going to be leaning in camp. Along with all the calls. So he is going to have to quickly overcome that end up with the starting job for week one. There is really not a lot of time between now and when they need to figure out who their starter is.

I love how the Mayfield redemption tour has started. The narrative so quickly shifted to him being a great upgrade who battled through injury and could now be the guy for Carolina. It's moments like this we're reminded how much everyone else wants to see the Browns fail.

Back on topic -

I would think Baker beats Darnold for the starting gig. He's just objectively a much better quarterback. Training camp is all Baker will need to find his footing in terms of the offense. He'll then have a Brissett-led Browns at home, Giants away and Saints at home to start the season. It's about the best three-game stretch to start the season you could hope for.

Personally, I don't think it's close. Baker is a good quarterback. Darnold is a bit of a mess.

Top Bottom