NFL - Baker to the Panthers for a 2024 (conditional) 5th rounder | Page 4 | Barking Hard

NFL Baker to the Panthers for a 2024 (conditional) 5th rounder

Unimpressive:
• Those INT’s
• That crappy preparation
• Loosing OBJ’s support - say what you want, but teammates have always praised him
• Loosing Landry’s support - universally liked and respected

Impressive:
• Days in a row of 10+ hours of Halo
• WITH a wife! She must be a better women than I gave her credit for

She was probably out at the Cracker Barrell with some other guy as he sat around the house on Halo.

I can see why he gets little locker room support when he's fucking off instead of knowing the game plan inside, outside and upside down. He's supposed to be a field general for the offense, but fucks off and ends up throwing four INT's? I'd feel the same. Get a QB in here who is going show up in top shape, put in time in the film room, show up on time for meetings and everything else the face of the franchise should do and not be fucking around on the internet, like us idiots in the unreal world, SM or gaming.

Not that Watson or any other players don't do the same, but then you better play like a Pro Bowl type of talent.

I think Baker sees the field game 1.

Darnold has regressed since
College.
I think Baker can win the locker room over initially.

Browns will expose him week 1.
I guarantee the Tennessee Haslams won't expose him. Now their serial rapist QB might get excited and expose himself TO Mayfield, confusing Baker for a massage therapist down with anal play, but exposing Baker? Nahh. Mayfield will light Stefcuckski's punk ass up on week 1. It will be pretty hilarious.

I guarantee the Tennessee Haslams won't expose him. Now their serial rapist QB might get excited and expose himself TO Mayfield, confusing Baker for a massage therapist down with anal play, but exposing Baker? Nahh. Mayfield will light Stefcuckski's punk ass up on week 1. It will be pretty hilarious.
Baker was was the #1 pick so it wouldn’t be to surprising if Baker turned the tables on us.
From a football point of view it seems the Browns have an idea of what his weaknesses are.
Regardless my enthusiasm is on a downward trend.

We know his weaknesses and he's pretty familiar with our defense's weakness. Lucky for him our weakness is run defense and they have one of the best RB's in McCafferty. All BM has to do is pretty much like here. Hand the ball off for the most part.

Its going to be fu*king hilarious If he kicks our arse.with no watson?at Charlotte?I mean Its on a plate for him.
could happen.Im almost hoping he does it.good for you kid.now enjoy the rest of the last season you'll play in the NFL.
an were paying him 10 milly to do it.classic browns.he'll prolly go on to win a SB somewhere.

^^^That's loser mentality, "...I'm almost hoping he does it".^^^

All we have to do is come in and play tough sound football for four quarters and avoid ME's. In general, make BM throw the ball to win the game. Particularly late in the game. No guarantee as BM is a decent QB and can make tough throws.

I'm far more worried about stopping or limiting McCafferty. When he's healthy he's as good as any in the league.

Last edited:
Zegura drawing a parallel with us and the Rams.

• Rams had Goff, went to the playoffs/SuperBowl, but know they needed a QB one notch higher.
  • Browns had Mayfield, went to the playoffs, but know they needed a QB one notch higher.
Mayfield is in the Goff, Ryan, Jimmy G, Cousins, Winston, Dalton, Garcia range, they say.

North Carolina Reaction GIF by Carolina Panthers

Im just happy we get to see what baker is in his 5th year.odds are hes going to play great just to make us look stoopid.
I'm so curious what was going to happen.do I think he leads them to the PO's? ..nooooooooo.
he may not even be 100% yet either.going to be an interesting season.I wonder If he starts winning will he start bagging browndom?

200.gif

I could care less about how good BM is with the Panthers. I wish him well and expect him to be the day 1 starter because he's a good QB and if he truly has learned some hard lessons here, he might be a good starting QB for somebody else.

WHAT!

this is cynical stuff from carolina and an obvious insult to the sensitive baker.perhaps not the best start for the worst rated team in the NFL? baker wont start.that would mean the FO was dead wrong signing darnold for so much.wont happen.
baker will start game 4-5.hes prolly still not 100% fit anyway come season start.interesting preseason.does baker play?

underdogs in that game
If I'm the Panthers, I'm not buying it. The main concern is their O-line vs Garrett and Clowney. Of course, we are horrible on opening day until we prove we are not, so the line is probably fair.

If I'm the Browns, I'm scared of just one thing ... an injury to Coop, because then we are f-u-c-k fucked.

Top Bottom